hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What????????????

lmao lmao :lmao:

i had to help a guy from my class and a girl from my class a few mins ago on msn :mf_rosetinted:

Couse they are boys:naughty:

Ok.. be back later:wink2:

yeah right :mf_rosetinted: lmao

okay! :huglove:

Boys don't need advice, they need a brain.

a brain? :shocked:

ooooh XD

What for??

um well one guy from my class likes my friend and um.. he asked her yesterday but she said that she wasn't sure about it and now she wants to know what to say and he wants to know what to do if she says no and what to say to her :mf_rosetinted: ahem soooo that's why they were asking me alot of things on msn (both :hypo:)

Anywho...

Whats up with boys??

:boxed:

i don't know :lmao:

lmao xd

um well one guy from my class likes my friend and um.. he asked her yesterday but she said that she wasn't sure about it and now she wants to know what to say and he wants to know what to do if she says no and what to say to her :mf_rosetinted: ahem soooo that's why they were asking me alot of things on msn (both :hypo:)

What advice did you give?

i don't know :lmao:

lmao xd

Haha..Just in general. :thumb_yello::roftl:

ooooooh ok XD

What advice did you give?

:lmao:

do i have to type it all?

okay i said to my friend that she really has to think about it, whether he wants him to be her bf or not... and she said she'd do that .. and i also said that she has to imagine him to be her bf... :mf_rosetinted: i really didn't know what to say to her.. :lmao:

and i said to him that there's no need to be nervous and that he just had to act normal

woooow im good in giving advices!

*ahem :roftl:*

:lmao:

do i have to type it all?

okay i said to my friend that she really has to think about it, whether he wants him to be her bf or not... and she said she'd do that .. and i also said that she has to imagine him to be her bf... :mf_rosetinted: i really didn't know what to say to her.. :lmao:

and i said to him that there's no need to be nervous and that he just had to act normal

woooow im good in giving advices!

*ahem :roftl:*

It's ok for me to ask for your advice then? :naughty: