Top Posters In This Topic

and now its... 231!!!

81 members and 150 guests...:shocked:

get outta our fan club u unregistered ppl! :mf_rosetinted:

or sign up...:naughty:

lmao :roftl: i wonder what's stopping those 150 guests from signing up :fisch:

I knew it. :naughty:

How do you cope?

god knows.. after 7 years of it you kinda get used to it, thats why i'm really looking forward to uni .. but i have a bad feeling i'm gonna be like male repellant :roftl:

Yeah her songs are :thumbdown:

Do you think so ?

huh ? what ? helloooooooooo xd

What is this thread for anyway?!:blink: sorry, I always see these threads and never looked in them....:naughty:

for... for nothing :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hehe so you were hiding yourself ?:sneaky2: not good !

But why was he there ?:blink:

err.. i wasn't hiiiding.. just looked at mika when fortune looked at me.. or maybe it was when mika wasn't there.. either way i looked away lol.

Taking pics of mika.. he took a few of laura as well :naughty: oh i forgot to tell her that

god knows.. after 7 years of it you kinda get used to it, thats why i'm really looking forward to uni .. but i have a bad feeling i'm gonna be like male repellant :roftl:

I'm sure you won't be.

Yeah her songs are :thumbdown:

Do you think so ?

Yes, they're always around.

yeah he's got free time now...and were almost official...COME CHAT MEEKS I KNOW YOUR BORED !!!...:naughty: :naughty:

how cool if mika did just come and chat here.. like go on different threads and got talking to people.. it would be just so cool .. but he'd have like soooo many people trying to get his attention :naughty:

err.. i wasn't hiiiding.. just looked at mika when fortune looked at me.. or maybe it was when mika wasn't there.. either way i looked away lol.

Taking pics of mika.. he took a few of laura as well :naughty: oh i forgot to tell her that

maybe Fortune was flirting with you ?:das:

What ?:eek: he took pics of his brother ?

how cool if mika did just come and chat here.. like go on different threads and got talking to people.. it would be just so cool .. but he'd have like soooo many people trying to get his attention :naughty:

Maybe he has a secret identity and is chatting with ppl on different threads now...who knows! XD

He doesnt seem like a party guy to me...but maybe he is...secretly. :naughty: :naughty:

its been mentioned quite a few times he's been seen at clubs, or how he gets annoyed when DJs play his songs at clubs lol.. he's a secret party animal with a soft side to him :bleh:

maybe Fortune was flirting with you ?:das:

What ?:eek: he took pics of his brother ?

lmao, i wouldn't mind :das: but i highly doubt it.

Yeah he was .. Andy does the recording, Fortuné does the photographing :wink2: