This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i

um... it's about the economy.. how it is growing and um... it's a bit difficult :hypo:

lol but um.. well i can't explain.. it's about the economy xd

ooh, i used to do economics, but my teacher was a bitch so i dropped it lol, then she left :sneaky2: pfft

My eyes are blue and I have brown hair. It isn't straight, it's sort of wavy.

Yeah ok i keep that in mind next time i see you while i'm asleep :naughty:

And the software you were working with was called MSD and i was like is it like MSN?! and you were like pffff you idiot its MSD nothing to do with MSN!

Yeah ok i keep that in mind next time i see you while i'm asleep :naughty:

And the software you were working with was called MSD and i was like is it like MSN?! and you were like pffff you idiot its MSD nothing to do with MSN!

:roftl: :roftl:

That program doesn't exist. I prefer MFC instead. :naughty:

Yeah that would be cool! vanessa said if there's gonna be any Mika show in Germany she'd come as well...! :thumb_yello:

but youve already met her so...:naughty:

I hope he does some shows in Germany this year. He didnt know when we asked him about that..But another person told me, that he's here for three concerts in May...I'm quite confused,cause I guess he'd have known that....:blink:

I hope he does some shows in Germany this year. He didnt know when we asked him about that..But another person told me, that he's here for three concerts in May...I'm quite confused,cause I guess he'd have known that....:blink:

But the tickets would be out by now wouldn't they?

Good thanks! :) So what have you done or are doing today?

errm i spent my whole day on the MFC when iw as supposed to be doing courseowkr, now i;m waiting for not another teen movie to come on tv =]

how about you?