Do you go to Farnham university and live on the campus or do u know someone who does?

kittie88

Ok, so this quite a random thread but I need your help! I go to the University College for the Creative Arts at Farnham and I live on the campus. Anyway, every night for the past week someone has been playing Mika and I would love to find out who this person is as they (obviously) have great taste in music! Also, I reckon they may be an mfcer (or should be) because not only have I heard Mika being played more often then other artists but also she/he plays at least two of his songs each night, but it could be more as I can only hear the loud ones (Lollipop and Relax mainly) but I also heard Happy Ending being played about 20 mins ago!

Anyway, before I ramble on too much I just want to know if you know anyone who goes to this uni, or in fact u are the person I am on about! (I believe it in Friars Field part of campus, probably number 2) If so, please reply on this thread or pm me as I would love to find out who this person is and have chat to them as I do not know many ppl who like Mika at this uni!

Thanks

Liz xxx

P.s if anyone has any ideas how i can find out who this person is without knocking on everyone's door please put your suggestions forward!! :wub2:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there not some kind of communal notice board where you can leave a message, I think its really great that you and this person are communicating via Mika music lol, also try putting up a big MFC and MIKA poster in your window and hope they see it and make the connection :wink2:

is there not some kind of communal notice board where you can leave a message, I think its really great that you and this person are communicating via Mika music lol, also try putting up a big MFC and MIKA poster in your window and hope they see it and make the connection :wink2:

There isnt really a communal notice board and if I put a poster in my window she/he wouldnt see it unless they came up to the top floor cos of where we are placed in the building! Kinda hoping she is an mfcer!! :wink2:

There isnt really a communal notice board and if I put a poster in my window she/he wouldnt see it unless they came up to the top floor cos of where we are placed in the building! Kinda hoping she is an mfcer!! :wink2:

What if it's a guy? :naughty: ^^