Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going crazy.

haha same here! i can't seem to get myself to leave!

:bleh: Thats why i went out last night. Couldnt get on here so i went to drown my sorrows with my bloke and his annoying mates...... or something like that........ :naughty:

hahaha :lol3: you should be happy the MFCs back then! I almost ran out of things to do as well..

hahaha :lol3: you should be happy the MFCs back then! I almost ran out of things to do as well..

:bleh:

Oh Aye. I'd stay in all night if i could, but i have to go out tonight too. :mf_rosetinted: which is annoying me! I must admit, i do miss this place when it goes off. Even when im not posting, i'll just pop in and read a few posts like. But i cant when it goes off!

Oh Aye. I'd stay in all night if i could, but i have to go out tonight too. :mf_rosetinted: which is annoying me! I must admit, i do miss this place when it goes off. Even when im not posting, i'll just pop in and read a few posts like. But i cant when it goes off!

I found out I'm really addicted to MFC when it was having problems :boxed::naughty:

Luckily I have a mikasounds account so I managed to find some mfcers there.

i have on too - which i never use.. it just doesn't feel like home :mf_rosetinted: ..

haha yup same here! but usually i can't help but post! going out is still fun tho :wink2:

I found out I'm really addicted to MFC when it was having problems :boxed::naughty:

haha no i knew i was addicted the moment i stepped into this place..:sneaky2: