Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

Hey I was there when it first opened :bleh: It was just so crowded that I didn't go back again, I felt I couldn't follow any of the conversations when everyone was talking at the same time :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, hope there's a lot of alcohol in it, my daughter has talked me into going to see the X factor finalists when they give a free concert later today, it's gonna be sooooooooo crowded :shocked:

Yeh this thread used to fly , many of those dont post now :shocked:

Ohh enjoy the x factor! , I bet its packed ! the UK side would be , its insane popular over here:punk:

<adds extra alcohol>

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh this thread used to fly , many of those dont post now :shocked:

Ohh enjoy the x factor! , I bet its packed ! the UK side would be , its insane popular over here:punk:

<adds extra alcohol>

Yeh a lot of the old regulars have disappeared :boxed:

it's also insanely popular here.I really don't find it very interesting, but my daughter is absolutely obsessed with it :boxed: and since I kinda understand how it is to be obsessed I'm willing to throw myself into the crowd with her :bleh:

I smell alcohol....at this time of day:shocked: ??

I will have a quick, but hot cup of tea please. If you have: Earl Grey, thanks!

How is the winterweather with you? This morning I heard Winter Wonderland on dutch Radio2!:naughty:

It was quite white here yesterday, but all the snow has melted now :sneaky2: Well guess it's not really a bad thing, the busses are on strike, so it's nice to at least not walk in a pile of snow when I have to walk everywhere :bleh:

I smell alcohol....at this time of day:shocked: ??

I will have a quick, but hot cup of tea please. If you have: Earl Grey, thanks!

How is the winterweather with you? This morning I heard Winter Wonderland on dutch Radio2!:naughty:

Well it is a bar after all :wink2:

<passes tea>

Yes its snowimg heavy :shocked:

Yeh a lot of the old regulars have disappeared :boxed:

it's also insanely popular here.I really don't find it very interesting, but my daughter is absolutely obsessed with it :boxed: and since I kinda understand how it is to be obsessed I'm willing to throw myself into the crowd with her :bleh:

Ohhh go for it , just pretend its a Mika gig , take your flashing heart ......

Well it is a bar after all :wink2:

<passes tea>

Yes its snowimg heavy :shocked:

Ohhh go for it , just pretend its a Mika gig , take your flashing heart ......

You've still got snow? Ours has all melted. :emot-sad: keep getting showers of it though.

Eyy up. Some radio station in Durham wants to play my songs. Thats near you right?

You've still got snow? Ours has all melted. :emot-sad: keep getting showers of it though.

Eyy up. Some radio station in Durham wants to play my songs. Thats near you right?

Yeh I work in Durham , well just on the outside :wink2:

Whats the station?

My cousin has just got accepted into Leeds Uni .. he will be studying music and wants to form his own band .. the lad will be hugeeee:punk:

Yeh I work in Durham , well just on the outside :wink2:

Whats the station?

My cousin has just got accepted into Leeds Uni .. he will be studying music and wants to form his own band .. the lad will be hugeeee:punk:

He will if he goes to Leeds! Its the best in the country for music, its amazing. Screw all those crappy music colleges where people who go cant even play a single note....

I meant County Durham i think. I dont know, its some local one.

I'm going on KcFM next week...... :boxed: i dont think im playing live though... :sweatdrop:

Okkk .. Hot Coco and .. mmmm whiskey ! :punk:

Yeh still snowly here.. yack!

Stay warm in the bar! :punk:

Wow, whiskey: never drank that before! But I'm sure it will keep me warm:thumb_yello:

I don't mind snow: looks great and I had a terrific snowball-fight with my daughters this morning!