Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no bab...I learn what they are today...:naughty: ...I never heard about them...:naughty:

Oh :naughty:

You're in second place! :punk:

Let's all randomly Google "veneers"...... :naughty:

Yes i am!:punk:

I think we need to celebrate it:naughty:

no...I'm not...I read it very fast and I don't understand well...ehm...I need to read it again...:wink2:

why?

Not at the moment...

I had no idea what that thread was, so I just went to look.

That's a very interesting idea! :thumb_yello:

*considers joining*

Not right now, but I have talked to pink and she said that this round would end in May and that I can join in then.... YAY!:naughty:

I m thinking about it all the time.. I understood that it is when exapmle I send some Mikaish things and candies to you.. and you send me back..:boxed:

If so.. i don't know.. i have money a bit now and i would enjoy it but candies are expensive here..and a post.. sending them is expensive too:thumbdown:

LMAO!! Didn't know the topic would end up being HOT! LMAO!! I want veneers so badly. I have little teeth and veneers would make them bigger, whiter and prettier. Now, must win lottery. :naughty:

When you win can I have some??? *pleading face*

862215.jpg

I m thinking about it all the time.. I understood that it is when exapmle I send some Mikaish things and candies to you.. and you send me back..:boxed:

If so.. i don't know.. i have money a bit now and i would enjoy it but candies are expensive here..and a post.. sending them is expensive too:thumbdown:

You can send anything you want that you think the other person doesn't have in their country...

wow...it's very interesting...but the problem is always money...we all need to win lottery...:naughty::wink2:

LMAO!! Didn't know the topic would end up being HOT! LMAO!! I want veneers so badly. I have little teeth and veneers would make them bigger, whiter and prettier. Now, must win lottery. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

You can send anything you want that you think the other person doesn't have in their country...

Yeah i know.. but anyway..

wow...it's very interesting...but the problem is always money...we all need to win lottery...:naughty::wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yes we should:naughty:

I can give to you all candies from Latvia here :lmao: It wouldn't be expensive:naughty: