dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I have booked the flights!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

I know...worry not!:thumb_yello:

That's the only reason I am even thinking about it....Mika who??

I'll try it later!! Thanks...

Love your new avvie BTW:naughty:

Thank you!

Hi Kath, bye Kath - just off for my tea now.

Does anybody think we will EVER become official? Are we going to wait another month just for FD to say "April Fool"? :insane:

Have a good tea silver..I had chicken...makes a change...we don't often have chicken in this house :naughty:

Whoops..pressed submit too early!:naughty:

Was going to say about the Offical bit...who knows? It has all been a bit weird really hasn't it!?:shocked: Fingers crossed that we hear something soon.

Hi Robi!

That's better!! Thanks

Whoops..pressed submit too early!:naughty:

Was going to say about the Offical bit...who knows? It has all been a bit weird really hasn't it!?:shocked: Fingers crossed that we hear something soon.

Hi Robi!

Is there no more news???

Fred has been posting in the "closed" thread - to tell us

it will be very soon. Its taking a LOT longer than they thought

it would!!

There is a 180 page long thread on the afterparty Sarah - if you

want to have your say!! :wink2:

Hi Wendi kath Sarahlou etc etc

Is this the video from February, Wendi? And does Mika say 'I remember you from Glasgow' ?

And is that Sarahlou flashing her heart? I only met you for a moment, but I think so.

Yes to all three questions!!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendi kath Sarahlou etc etc

Is this the video from February, Wendi? And does Mika say 'I remember you from Glasgow' ?

And is that Sarahlou flashing her heart? I only met you for a moment, but I think so.

It was me!! It was noce to meet you at last!

Fred has been posting in the "closed" thread - to tell us

it will be very soon. Its taking a LOT longer than they thought

it would!!

There is a 180 page long thread on the afterparty Sarah - if you

want to have your say!! :wink2:

I have been reading up on some of it.....I think my views have been pretty well summed up already

Hi Candboys...Yes, I think there are pictures of me on the aftershow thread

It was me!! It was noce to meet you at last!

noce to meet you too.

It is really part of the fun to meet up isn't it?

There have only been 2 people who I really didn't take to, which isn't bad considering how many of us there are!

(I'm not easy to get on with apparently!)

noce to meet you too.

It is really part of the fun to meet up isn't it?

There have only been 2 people who I really didn't take to, which isn't bad considering how many of us there are!

That's not bad going atall!

I was disappointed that I didn't get chance to speak to Mika at the aftershow party because of all the goings on that have been mentioned already. I held back along with some of the others in the (naive) hope that it might calm down, but it didn't. I think it could have been handled better, but I console myself with the fact that I was with Wendy on Tuesday when she met him and that twice in one week is more than a lot of people would even dream of. Needless to say, my thoughts about the whole thing are a bit calmer than they were immediately afterwards. I just feel sad now that I do not have any confirmed dates to look forward to.

There are worse things that could happen....

I was disappointed that I didn't get chance to speak to Mika at the aftershow party because of all the goings on that have been mentioned already. I held back along with some of the others in the (naive) hope that it might calm down, but it didn't. I think it could have been handled better, but I console myself with the fact that I was with Wendy on Tuesday when she met him and that twice in one week is more than a lot of people would even dream of. Needless to say, my thoughts about the whole thing are a bit calmer than they were immediately afterwards. I just feel sad now that I do not have any confirmed dates to look forward to.

OH YES...BUT I FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL...ONE ALWAYS WANTS MORE AND MORE MIKA!

ops sorry caps

me i had absolutely nothing of mika after 2 gigs...and seeing the party from italy was absolutely deranging....but oh welll...i can always come here and rant!

and sarah...look at the july calendar....you only have to pick up a date!:naughty:

ops sorry caps

me i had absolutely nothing of mika after 2 gigs...and seeing the party from italy was absolutely deranging....but oh welll...i can always come here and rant!

and sarah...look at the july calendar....you only have to pick up a date!:naughty:

ops sorry caps