The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!

My MIKA CD and DVD arrived today!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I want to watch it all before I go back to school after lunch, but I don't have that much time!!! OMG!! YAY!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!

I want to watch it all before I go back to school after lunch, but I don't have that much time!!! OMG!! YAY!!!

That's great, Crystal! You'll be on Mika overload soon!:naughty:

Have you been to locate that camera lead yet Rose?

Not had the chance to get into my brothers yet, was hoping to today, but no transport.

See how we go tomorrow, trust me I'm itching to get these photos on more than anyone, one of them is going to be my new avatar:-)

Hey Y'all! Whoa..just slept another 4 hours. Headache is almost gone :thumb_yello: but now, I feel like I'm in a fog:thumbdown: I'm really bummed about having to use my leave for this day but, looks like I wouldn't be able to use it to go see y'all and Mika anyways due to that assessment coming up with our condos. Just don't don't what to do. :sneaky2: Yikes, positive me..where did she go?

Rose, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I know that RL can suck and I'm going through it. I want my fantasy life. It's almost perfect in that world. :naughty:

Not sure that Mika and Yasmine are even in it - its the 660 on the front

that Charlotte was referring to!! :wink2:

Not had the chance to get into my brothers yet, was hoping to today, but no transport.

See how we go tomorrow, trust me I'm itching to get these photos on more than anyone, one of them is going to be my new avatar:-)

Oooh Rose, a new avatar! I can't wait to see it!

Charlotte, I hate the fog. I get that sometimes too.

RL can be a pain sometimes. Sometimes though, fantasy life and RL can merge a bit!:blush-anim-cl:

no too many spiders there. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I thought you were a driving instructor!! :blink:

Afternoon all.

No work again, despite being told yesterday they were really busy today, and I got up extra early too.

Starting to get really frustrated now.

Sorry to keep coming on with negative vibes, guess rl is kicking in big time right now.

No runs up here then :boxed:

You have to find someone who needs urgent delivery to hamsterjam

on july 8th, preferably delivery to mika at hotel, but not that kath or wendi.

:shocked: Why not us?

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!

Great - enjoy!!!!!!! :)

Oh - hello peeps - back until I need to go and collect daughter!!

because the man needs to rest before a gig, and according to reading between the lines of posts, except me coz I only love me, you all want a piece of the man. lol, :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

because the man needs to rest before a gig, and according to reading between the lines of posts, except me coz I only love me, you all want a piece of the man. lol, :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

you're a baaad quoter, dude :lmao:

I would not have the energy to do anything anyway - just sit and grin

innanely!! :naughty: (but Kath - well, she may be a different matter) :naughty:

No runs up here then :boxed:

Great - enjoy!!!!!!! :)

Oh - hello peeps - back until I need to go and collect daughter!!

Not today, unfortunately Wendi, but you never know. Maybe soon.

I am an ADI, and not one for giving my victims sorry, pupils an easy time, I dislike timewasters, better things to do.

still I was given LiCM dvd by one at christmas, another gave me tin of chocolate biscuits, and bottle of glenmorangie malt whisky, ( and I don't drink), bless all my victims, sorry pupils.

Ok weealx - but I thought you said somewhere you worked in

an orchard - or am I just being dumb!!!! :naughty:

not for me to criticise, working in an orchard means getting dirty, I prefer sitting in my little car listening to mika and making sure victims, sorry pupils know the words, better than the highway code whatever that is.

not for me to criticise, working in an orchard means getting dirty, I prefer sitting in my little car listening to mika and making sure victims, sorry pupils know the words, better than the highway code whatever that is.

Ok - I picked you/someone up wrong!! :thumb_yello:

ok ALL - am off - have stiff neck and shoulder, am shattered and its Torchwood at 9 - OOOOH johnny boy :)

He would loosen you up!! :wink2::naughty:

hello, Oldlings!

so, the Lollipop mystery continues....

the wait for official news continues....

oh well.

Shari, the picture of the stray tomcat you posted looks almost like MY cat, my little guy, his name is Burbank, he's a butterscotchy color and his eyes are amber, they match his fur. He's very stylish and coordinated.

It's SUNNY again here, it's put everyone in a good mood!