The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Oh well done....how sweet!:naughty:

So...coming to Amsterjam or Not coming to Amsterjam...what are the deciding factors?

Really this emmigration malarkey - once I def know if we are going and when i can the think about other stuff. That time will be near end of school term for kids and if we are leaving they will be having their good bye do's etc.. think I should be there for them ...

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really this emmigration malarkey - once I def know if we are going and when i can the think about other stuff. That time will be near end of school term for kids and if we are leaving they will be having their good bye do's etc.. think I should be there for them ...

Yes, very true. It will be a time of mixed emotions for you all.

I reckon that you should get a ticket just in case then you can decide nearer the time. That is what I have done with Nimes. I have bought a ticket but am really trying VERY hard to resist booking flights...then if I am working I can just sell the ticket:thumbdown:

OK I really must go. Looks like the spring cleaning faries have once again failed to turn up and do my bedroom so I suppose I will have to do it :thumbdown:

See ya later Carry and anyone else who is out there!:thumb_yello:

OK I really must go. Looks like the spring cleaning faries have once again failed to turn up and do my bedroom so I suppose I will have to do it :thumbdown:

See ya later Carry and anyone else who is out there!:thumb_yello:

I need to unpack my shopping too - so will catch up later

srsa loo may have spare one - she got 2 and ANdy prob wpnt go - so we shall see!!

I need to unpack my shopping too - so will catch up later

srsa loo may have spare one - she got 2 and ANdy prob wpnt go - so we shall see!!

Yes indeed. Oh well......we shall see what develops! Good luck with the shopping x

Yeah. I mean, I just can't take that word seriously anymore..it gets really embarrasing sometimes in RL doesn't it when one just bursts out laughing when some reference is made to chicken!!:naughty:

Yes, on Facebook's superpoke, you can throw chickens at people!:naughty:

Hope these fellas don't get wind of the free tickets for sperm offer.....
:shocked:

That was too funny!:roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

Looks like I am talking to myself atm.

Good Morning Candboys! How are you doing today? Are you the only Oldling on right now? I've just read through that 20 pages that I missed and I think kath and Carri had me cracking up...too funny.

Well, I'm going to be off and on today..actually going to try to get some work done although, work up with that darn headache again. :thumbdown: On the bright side, I'm having a good hair day. :naughty:

Yes, on Facebook's superpoke, you can throw chickens at people!:naughty:

That was too funny!:roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

Looks like I am talking to myself atm.

Oh definatly!

Of course it does..but that is the worrying part isn't it!:naughty:

Just been thinking...we can have...

Doing a Carri.....talking to oneself

Doing a Wendi....looking at figures (:naughty: )

Doing a Robi.....Patrolling the threads

What else?

Oh thats nice - I like MY job!! :das:

Good afternoon to anyone here :D

Oh definatly!

Of course it does..but that is the worrying part isn't it!:naughty:

Just been thinking...we can have...

Doing a Carri.....talking to oneself

Doing a Wendi....looking at figures (:naughty: )

Doing a Robi.....Patrolling the threads

Doing a Kath - fiddling with crotches :das:

What else?

Think thgat it for one day :wink2:

Good Morning Candboys! How are you doing today? Are you the only Oldling on right now? I've just read through that 20 pages that I missed and I think kath and Carri had me cracking up...too funny.

Well, I'm going to be off and on today..actually going to try to get some work done although, work up with that darn headache again. :thumbdown: On the bright side, I'm having a good hair day. :naughty:

Hi Charlotte! Sorry to hear about the headache. Yay for the good hair day! Love those! I haven't had many of those lately.:thumbdown: I need a haircut. Will you be napping today to destroy that hair?

Hi Wendy! Any deliveries today?:naughty:

Still got that headache Charlotte? :(:huglove:

I have :thumbdown: I think Charlie and I are going for the record...although come to think of it I think we probably have a long way to go to beat you don't we Wendi!

I have to go to work tomorrow..always a downer..then I am staright out to see The Feeling so I am hoping that my haedache will disappear soon.

How are you Wendi? Nice Lunch?

Hi Chrisina and Charlie if you are still here:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath! I read back and saw that you are going with your daughter tonight. Just PRETEND it will be Mika and you will be able to stand all day and then some.:shocked: But then the disappointment of reality may be too much!:naughty:

HEy wendi *bounces around in her curly locks of gold*

Hello mad Youngling.:naughty:

Excuse me but who added that crotch bit to the end of my quote..I am only interested in the one particular one....and even then only to ensure a snug fit!:naughty:

Hi Wendy! Any deliveries today?:naughty:

No - all clear so far :D

I have I think Charlie and I are going for the record...although come to think of it I think we probably have a long way to go to beat you don't we Wendi!

I have to go to work tomorrow..always a downer..then I am staright out to see The Feeling so I am hoping that my haedache will disappear soon.

How are you Wendi? Nice Lunch?

Hi Chrisina and Charlie if you are still here:thumb_yello:

Hi Kath - yes, my headaches are my daily playmates just now :thumbdown:

But I am kinda used to them, and used properly the tablets help! :thumb_yello:

Lunch was lovely thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Check post 1288 (above) - see any problem with it? :naughty:

Hi Kath! I read back and saw that you are going with your daughter tonight. Just PRETEND it will be Mika and you will be able to stand all day and then some.:shocked: But then the disappointment of reality may be too much!:naughty:

Hi Christina! Yes, it is tomorrow actually but you are right..I am sure I am QUITE capable of standing given that we won't even be getting there until after the doors open!:naughty:

Excuse me but who added that crotch bit to the end of my quote..I am only interested in the one particular one....and even then only to ensure a snug fit!:naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Hi Alex - how are you today?

I'm gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :mf_rosetinted: youZ?

why BoNjoOUuUr!

CERTAINLY NOT ME!