The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: HELLLLLOOOOOO !!!!! My dear friends ....... :huglove:

HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! Although, when I woke up this morning, I could tell that it was stemming from my neck. I have that vertebrae out of place and it's killing me. Just took a muscle relaxer. Should be nice since I'm at work. :naughty:

Still got that headache Charlotte? :(:huglove:

Hey Alex...:wub2:

HEy wendi *bounces around in her curly locks of gold*

Thanks, but won't be napping much since I'm at work. Although, I'm sure the muscle relaxer is probably going to knock me out at some time. LOL!!

Hi Charlotte! Sorry to hear about the headache. Yay for the good hair day! Love those! I haven't had many of those lately.:thumbdown: I need a haircut. Will you be napping today to destroy that hair?

Hey Kath, Hope your headache goes away soon too. This sucks, huh? It's bad enough that we don't have a Mika fix! This is my 100th headache this year alone....this year isn't going the way I had planned. Although, it's had some very brilliant moments. :blush-anim-cl:

I have :thumbdown: I think Charlie and I are going for the record...although come to think of it I think we probably have a long way to go to beat you don't we Wendi!

I have to go to work tomorrow..always a downer..then I am staright out to see The Feeling so I am hoping that my haedache will disappear soon.

How are you Wendi? Nice Lunch?

Hi Chrisina and Charlie if you are still here

Yep! Although, when I woke up this morning, I could tell that it was stemming from my neck. I have that vertebrae out of place and it's killing me. Just took a muscle relaxer. Should be nice since I'm at work. :naughty:

Hey Alex...:wub2:

Thanks, but won't be napping much since I'm at work. Although, I'm sure the muscle relaxer is probably going to knock me out at some time. LOL!!

Hey Kath, Hope your headache goes away soon too. This sucks, huh? It's bad enough that we don't have a Mika fix! This is my 100th headache this year alone....this year isn't going the way I had planned. Although, it's had some very brilliant moments. :blush-anim-cl:

hey :biggrin2::wub2: You had a headache?:sad:

Don't give her ideas - at least the other crotch does not make

a noise as she fiddles!!! :roftl:

*blink* :lmao::lmao:perv

I am doing well, thank you! How is spring break going?

it's boring. a lot of mfcing. but i got a phone call from artsyfarts17 form NYC yesterday!!!!!!

Abby has decided to redecorate her bedroom so today she has been taking down zillions of pics and other assorted memorobilia. She has just taken down the balloon that she got from the Barrowlands gig last May...it was STILL inflated!:shocked:

SXSW is going on now. Mika was there last year...

Yes, I remember hearing it on the radio. No Mika this time :thumbdown:

Abby is now wearing the balloon on her head!:shocked:

Hiya Happi!