The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee! Sorry! But, it's better than the "Rehab" song that is stuck in my head right now. I keep singing...."No! No! NO!" :naughty: Bet that gets stuck in yours now. :wink2:

There is a person on the training course that I am running at the moment and her name is Rehab.....I have to be VERY professional and NOT break out into that song!:naughty:

Hee hee! Sorry! But, it's better than the "Rehab" song that is stuck in my head right now. I keep singing...."No! No! NO!" :naughty: Bet that gets stuck in yours now. :wink2:

Ha! At least I have it in iTunes. My son is not a fan of Amy's. He likes Mika though!:thumb_yello:

I am loving Mika's version of Teardrop from Jo Whiley's show. It's on right now. :)

Yes, I remember hearing it on the radio. No Mika this time :thumbdown:

Abby is now wearing the balloon on her head!:shocked:

Hiya Happi!

I deflated our balloon right away. How do you wear a balloon on your head? :blink:

There is a person on the training course that I am running at the moment and her name is Rehab.....I have to be VERY professional and NOT break out into that song!:naughty:

What training course are you running, Kath? Hard not to break out in song isn't it?:naughty: Reminds me of Lipstick on Your Collar with Ewan McGregor. (breaking out into songs):blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I practically live at the Chiropractor. I have an appt. tonight even. Tell your kids never, ever to play in the street...they may get hit by a car. The whole reason for my bad neck now. :sneaky2:

Tell Abby that I'm going to start calling her an air head if she keeps that balloon on her head. :naughty:

Charlotte - have you see a chiropracter to get that vertebrae

put back in? That might help your head!! :thumb_yello:

Abby - get that balloon off your head :roftl: :roftl:

No way! OMG...I wouldn't be able to stop myself. :blink:

Hello everyone

Just quickly popping in :wink2:

I am not here much as i am trying to concentrate on my work for uni!

I have one more week of classes and then 4 essays to hand in in April.

I keep managing to get Mika in to the conversation and have convinced several people to buy LICM!:naughty:

Today in Arts class we had to play a song ( 4 of us) that could be used in an Educational context ... i chose Satellite ! So Mika was blasting from my MP3 :naughty:

Also yesterday we were asked what we were passionate about at the moment .... what did i say??? :wub2: M.I.K.A !!!

so there you go i am in Mikaland just not all the time and not on MFC as much as i'd like.:thumbdown:

Seems not much news though or stuff and folks still quite down about London.

Shame .... hope things get better soon.

Do like to hear from you guys though so email me or pm me if you ever get a minute ...just to say Hi :wink2: xx

love to you all xx

see you soon xx VLM:wink2:

Yes, I practically live at the Chiropractor. I have an appt. tonight even. Tell your kids never, ever to play in the street...they may get hit by a car. The whole reason for my bad neck now. :sneaky2:

Tell Abby that I'm going to start calling her an air head if she keeps that balloon on her head. :naughty:

No way! OMG...I wouldn't be able to stop myself. :blink:

I had read about your accident a while back. Ouch!

Hello Kelzy!

The balloon has been blown up for so long that it still had quite a large form when it was deflated...it looks like a shower cap!:naughty: Cheap way to get a SC I reckon!

It is a training course for people wanting to become registered childminders Christina.

Hee hee! Last night, I downloaded Sexyback, Low and Rehab on my itunes. Love dancing to those. Seems like we are talking about most of these songs. Low is my favorite dance song at the Butterfly Lounge right now.

HAHAH i love low. But i always dance gangsterly to it and get weird looks

(must be the argyle sweater , pale complexion, and blonde hair :naughty:)

Hi Vicky! Great to see you:thumb_yello:

I think we have just about picked ourselves back up again in here.

We are almost as mad as ever:naughty:

Good luck with the work:thumb_yello:

OMG...Me too! LMAO!! One of my best friends is a Pop/lock choreographer and he taught me how to do that. Anyways, I'm the tall, white chick pop/locking on the dance floor to that song. Talk about getting some funny looks. :naughty:

HAHAH i love low. But i always dance gangsterly to it and get weird looks

(must be the argyle sweater , pale complexion, and blonde hair :naughty:)

ME TOO! *grabs candboys and ballroom dances to Music is my hot hot sex*

*ballroom dances with Alex for love of Nutella*

Hee hee! Last night, I downloaded Sexyback, Low and Rehab on my itunes. Love dancing to those. Seems like we are talking about most of these songs. Low is my favorite dance song at the Butterfly Lounge right now.

Hmm, don't know Low. off to check it out in iTunes.

Hello Kelzy!

The balloon has been blown up for so long that it still had quite a large form when it was deflated...it looks like a shower cap!:naughty: Cheap way to get a SC I reckon!

It is a training course for people wanting to become registered childminders Christina.

Oh, OK! I was picturing you RUNNING on a track for training next to someone named Rehab while using your Blackberry or something!:roftl:

OMG...Me too! LMAO!! One of my best friends is a Pop/lock choreographer and he taught me how to do that. Anyways, I'm the tall, white chick pop/locking on the dance floor to that song. Talk about getting some funny looks. :naughty:

:lmao:

yeh im tall too and i have finally perfected my gansgterr walk *shows everyone* And i egt odd looks when i hold up my baggy pants at the crotch :lmao:

Oh, OK! I was picturing you RUNNING on a track for training next to someone named Rehab while using your Blackberry or something!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

:lmao:

yeh im tall too and i have finally perfected my gansgterr walk *shows everyone* And i egt odd looks when i hold up my baggy pants at the crotch :lmao:

It always comes back to the crotch!!! :naughty:

*ballroom dances with Alex for love of Nutella*

Hmm, don't know Low. off to check it out in iTunes.

You are madder than I am!:naughty: