The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

LMAO!! Um, Thanks..totally in shock at the moment! :naughty: Just looked up at my office wall where that pic is hanging. Hee hee! I really should take it down..it's very distracting...... Especially when I'm asked if he's my fiance! I bust out laughing every time! Then, I drift to fantasy land.

But, Thank you, Kath..that's so sweet. :wub2:

You know what...I have resisited saying this up until now but I just HAVE to say it..I am sorry.....but Charlie..........your pic of you and Mika is just so bloody amazing! You are both just SO good looking....it is perfect...and for that reason ..makes me sick with envy!!!:roftl: :roftl: :naughty::shocked::wink2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!! Um, Thanks..totally in shock at the moment! :naughty: Just looked up at my office wall where that pic is hanging. Hee hee! I really should take it down..it's very distracting...... Especially when I'm asked if he's my fiance! I bust out laughing every time! Then, I drift to fantasy land.

Nice one!:naughty:

Don't ever take it down.

You have to say yes, of course he is but he is off touring atm.:blush-anim-cl:

Has anyone heard any news on the Mika vs. Mika court ruling?

You have to say yes, of course he is but he is off touring atm.:blush-anim-cl:

Has anyone heard any news on the Mika vs. Mika court ruling?

I have not heard anything - hope it will be posted in the NEWS

section though!!

Awww..

Noo!! Don't take it down!! Ever!!! You know I'm jealous you got to meet him but don't take that picture down!!! EVERRRRRR!!! I loves it.

*spreads nutella on them and dances off into the sunset*

*trips over a cat and realises she's been day dreaming again*

Oh well. I suppose I had better go. No doubt I will pop along later. I hate going when there are so many people in!:thumbdown: BUT I have to make it look as though I have been busy all day! I forgot to turn the computer off yesterday afternoon and when Dave came home he pressed a key to reactivate it and MFC popped up..sort of blew my argument out of the window really that I had been too busy to do something I should have been doing!:naughty:

See ya all later..take care :wub2:

It is good advice :mf_rosetinted:

Like I need it.:mf_rosetinted:

Awww..

Noo!! Don't take it down!! Ever!!! You know I'm jealous you got to meet him but don't take that picture down!!! EVERRRRRR!!! I loves it.

*trips over a cat and realises she's been day dreaming again*

*wakes up next do a horses head*

LMAO!! Tell them "Yes, but he's touring." You know, they would so beleive me since my last boyfriend was a musician. LMAO!! Then, they would hit me since I said that I would never date another one in my life.

Oops, this was supposed to be quoted. Oh, well...too lazy to go back.

I should take a pic of my Office walls for y'all. It's funny. It's Star Wars, Star Wars and Mika!

LMAO!! Tell them "Yes, but he's touring." You know, they would so beleive me since my last boyfriend was a musician. LMAO!! Then, they would hit me since I said that I would never date another one in my life.

I should take a pic of my Office walls for y'all. It's funny. It's Star Wars, Star Wars and Mika!

You know, Ewan was in Star Wars! :wub2: I am a Star Wars fan too. Not as big as some though. Don't belong to the Star Wars fan club or anything.

*wakes up next do a horses head*

*looks up to the sky and wonders where my true love is*:blink:

Ewan McGregor :das: High 5's!!! High5.gif

This is randiom but what does nutella taste like? I have some that's just been sitting in the cabinet for a while because I'm too scared to try it :naughty:

It's chocolate with hazelnut flavoured. Like the inside of a Ferreo Rocher candy. It makes toast taste like candy!

Yeah, I love Star Wars. I used to have a huge collection of over $10,000 worth of stuff but most of it was stolen out of my storage unit. I had been collecting it since I was 6 years old..the year Star Wars first came out. But, I don't collect anymore.

But, I do have a funny goal. I have an Original Star Wars T-shirt that I love and my goal is to get back into it. It's a Large but back then it was more of a medium.

You know, Ewan was in Star Wars! :wub2: I am a Star Wars fan too. Not as big as some though. Don't belong to the Star Wars fan club or anything.