The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is randombut what does nutella taste like? I have some that's just been sitting in the cabinet for a while because I'm too scared to try it :naughty:

Hazelnut and chocolate.. very very yummy!!!

Or Belgian Praline chocolates:

20070120120340_guylian-22pc224x224.jpg

This is what one of the boxes looks like over here..

Anyway .. Try it,, It's addictive..

And I did the Crisps and Nutella thing that Mika said in an interview and it was sickly sweet and addictive.. damn it.. :naughty:

Thanks for posting that! Perfect!:thumb_yello:

No probs!! :thumb_yello:

*misses artsy and megan*

I hope assy calls me back today

Me too :tears: Let me know if you know what I don't know and you don't know and what she knows and knows we want to know,, you know :wink2:

And I did the Crisps and Nutella thing that Mika said in an interview and it was sickly sweet and addictive.. damn it.. :naughty:

Me too :tears: Let me know if you know what I don't know and you don't know and what she knows and knows we want to know,, you know :wink2:

:S WTF? go to bed.

Those are yummy chocolates! What are Crisps?

hello everyone - been lurking around today, thought I'd just say Hi.

Hi Ricki! Are you at work?

It's chocolate with hazelnut flavoured. Like the inside of a Ferreo Rocher candy. It makes toast taste like candy!

I finally tasted it and I love it :) Now I need to find something to put it on. I've just been eating it out of the jar. What do you guys out it on?

I finally tasted it and I love it :) Now I need to find something to put it on. I've just been eating it out of the jar. What do you guys out it on?

I put it on toasted bread. :thumb_yello: Waiting to hear back what Crisps are.

I'm good. Yes I'm at work. Pretty much the only time I'm on here. Two young kids to take care of when I'm home by the time they go to bed I fall asleep too.

I'm on usually during the day when the kids are at school.:blush-anim-cl: Once they get home, it's chaos here.

I'm on usually during the day when the kids are at school.:blush-anim-cl: Once they get home, it's chaos here.

Exactly what I mean. If I had a laptop I'd probably be in trouble then I could take it anywhere with me.

:S WTF? go to bed.

Going now boss!! :naughty:

Those are yummy chocolates! What are Crisps?

Salted potato chips:

potato_chips.jpg

yum!! blame Mika..

Bread normally.. :thumb_yello: (Pre-Mika)

I put it on toasted bread. :thumb_yello: Waiting to hear back what Crisps are.

I was looking for a pic!! :roftl:

going to bed now!! goodnight!! :huglove:

Exactly what I mean. If I had a laptop I'd probably be in trouble then I could take it anywhere with me.

I have a laptop but it is too slow. Too frustrating to bother. I need to clean it up a bit and take off the excess pictures and files. I can read the MFC on my phone but it looks really funny. 2 letters on each row all the way through. Helpful though when I am out and need to be entertained!:naughty:

I have a laptop but it is too slow. Too frustrating to bother. I need to clean it up a bit and take off the excess pictures and files. I can read the MFC on my phone but it looks really funny. 2 letters on each row all the way through. Helpful though when I am out and need to be entertained!:naughty:

To funny you know your obsessed when you have to pull out your phone for MFC updates....not that I blame you.

If Crisps are potato chips, I don't think I would like that. Not a fan of the salty and sweet together. Like pretzels and chocolate.

Yeah, It's a really weird combination.. makes you pull faces and then you keep eating them and thinking "why am I still eating this??:blink:"

But both are addictive.. for me anyway.. :roftl:

The thread with the Interview

Going now!! Bye!! 4:20am :wink2:

Yeah, It's a really weird combination.. makes you pull faces and then you keep eating them and thinking "why am I still eating this??:blink:"

But both are addictive.. for me anyway.. :roftl:

The thread with the Interview

Going now!! Bye!! 4:20am :wink2:

Thanks for the interview link. Seems like he had an obsession with his wellies during that interview!:roftl:

OK, GOODNIGHT!

Hi Silver, how are you? I am doing stuff around the house today.

Hello Silver.

Hello America

Well I should have been doing stuff around the house too but just couldn't be bothered.

So I'm here instead.