The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Awe thanks...good news though..I feel the meds starting to kick in and it's starting to lift. Of course now, the typing is slowing down. LOL!!!

That is good newsCharlie..I hope the improvement continues:thumb_yello:

hello :thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh!

Yeah I'm ok thanks Kath thanks. :)

Good :thumb_yello:

should dogs not be sent to the human house?
Too many in my house as it is :naughty:

Ok folks, I am signing off now.

Working tomorrow then straight out to see tHE FEELING SO WON'T BE ON TIL (whoops sorry!) Saturday night.

Take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity they don't come with a volume knob isn't it Christina? LOL! I really don't know how my hubby copes with being a childrens entertainer/magician! I rarely go with him because of the noise!

Hiya Pooh/Denise, nice piccy and you're smiling. That's nice to see. How are things in the poohsticks household just now?

Hello weealx :)

hi shari, things are getting better thanks, gary is working and i've been to "school" and i'm waiting to hear about some jobs i have applied for :thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh!

Good :thumb_yello:

Too many in my house as it is :naughty:

Ok folks, I am signing off now.

Working tomorrow then straight out to see tHE FEELING SO WON'T BE ON TIL (whoops sorry!) Saturday night.

Take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub2:

hi and bye kath, have fun tomorrow :biggrin2:

Pity they don't come with a volume knob isn't it Christina? LOL! I really don't know how my hubby copes with being a childrens entertainer/magician! I rarely go with him because of the noise!

Yea, I never thought I was noise sensitive until I had children. I dislike cubscout meetings b/c of all those boys together! They sure can be loud! Bless your husband, he must be very special! I'll bet the kids love him too.

You're going to see The Feeling Kat, great news. I like them. They have a good sound for a new band. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Yes, should be good!:thumb_yello:

Bye Christina.....good luck with the noise level!:naughty:

Shari.........I love magicians!:thumb_yello: I hired one for my 40th party...it was great!:naughty:

hi shari, things are getting better thanks, gary is working and i've been to "school" and i'm waiting to hear about some jobs i have applied for :thumb_yello:

hi and bye kath, have fun tomorrow :biggrin2:

Good luck Pooh...hope you get some news soon :thumb_yello:

Now...I am off :thumb_yello::wub2:

He's very good with kids Christina. I am amazed sometimes. It's a very natural thing he has. I never wanted kids so we got 2 cats! Kids seem to always like me though.

How was your magician Kath? Might we have heard of him? It's a very popular thing to do for functions now. Luckily Bri has been self employed doing this professionally for nearly 5 years now.

Hi Shari and Pooh. Probably bye too. Kids like the computer and I hate them reading over my shoulder!

hi candboys :thumb_yello:

Good luck Pooh...hope you get some news soon :thumb_yello:

Now...I am off :thumb_yello::wub2:

thanks kath :biggrin2:

i'll have to go soon too, i have to try and make a fisherman out of fondant icing :blink:

Yeah, and it's at the Police Station. Hmmm.......I see handcuffs in my future. :naughty:

Go into the condo meeting dancing and singing in a Mikaish way maybe they'll be so happy that they'll let you keep your 10 grand. (You can then blame it on the pain killers)

Thanks...just got really excited. Oh, yeah...things that make the Oldlings excited. I just remembered that I brought a Thermos of coffee with me this morning and now, I'm drinking it. YUM!!!

Hello everyone!!!

You lot have really been chatting today!! It's taken me 45 minutes to read back:shocked:

hi sarahlou :biggrin2:

Pooh, what types of jobs did you apply for?

Hello Sarahlou! I really shouldn't be on anymore but....

i have applied for a receptionist job and a garden center assistant, i have also applied for a few adminstrator jobs too :thumb_yello: