The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi sarahlou :biggrin2:

i have applied for a receptionist job and a garden center assistant, i have also applied for a few adminstrator jobs too :thumb_yello:

Which one would you like most? The garden center one sounds interesting. Would you have to get dirty?

Robi, wasn't Mika at SXSW last year? It's going on right now, I have a friend in Austin. I'll go check out your threads. I wasn't here last year though.:thumbdown: I hadn't been Mikafied then.:naughty:

yes...but it was on march 14th and 15th...so it will be bumped tomorrow! :wink2:

hallo, i'm here now...but patrolling as always! :naughty:

Yes, it's nice but so darned expensive. I'm about 6-7 hours from San Fran and can you beleive that I've never been there? I've only driven through it...how sad. :( But, that's because I'm too busy going other places. :thumb_yello:

Wow, Char, that is a beautiful website. You are just so lucky to live there. How far away from San Fransisco are you?

Wow, your place looks so family oriented. Very beautiful. My city is definitely a party town. They've now set up the racetrack on the public streets for the Toyota Grand Prix. It's fun to drive on it but you better now race or speed. LOL!! Otherwise, you'll get a heafty feeding spine!

Looks beautiful, Charlotte!

Bye weealx. I'm sure I'll talk to you again.

Here is where I live http://www.packercountry.com/

Two of the boys are out playing! Not so noisy right now. As long as they don't bring any friends over.:boxed:

Hey SL!! How are you doing today. Yes, we've been very chatty. :)

Hello everyone!!!

You lot have really been chatting today!! It's taken me 45 minutes to read back:shocked:

yes...but it was on march 14th and 15th...so it will be bumped tomorrow! :wink2:

hallo, i'm here now...but patrolling as always! :naughty:

Oh good, I will look for it tomorrow. I didn't see anything today. (Because I was silly) I look forward to it!:thumb_yello:

Which one would you like most? The garden center one sounds interesting. Would you have to get dirty?

that's the one i think i'd like, i suppose i would get dirty lol. the only thing is i would have to work weekends and holidays

Silly kids. They are not wearing their jackets outside because they claim it is "super hot" outside! It's 44 F. I guess they had gotten used to the below 0's.

Now one is crying b/c I want him to at least wear a sweatshirt. Jeez!

Good evening, Oldlings -- I was debating whether to post before I had caught up... so I compromised and just read the last 5 pages! :) So bear (not BARE) with me if I've missed someone/thing!

so much negativity is running through the forums...i tried to do my best bumping the 2007 gigs, but no one seems interested to know what mika was like one year ago, especially newbies!

i know you want to chat and relax, but i must vent this out, in this thread where i know i won't be bullied or joked. i'm really worried now, and feel like we are loosing someone dear.

what do you think?

You know I think the same as you, Robi -- so much negativity :(

I for one love your new threads and am so enjoying reliving the

last year :wink2:

Some of the videos are too great to be forgotten, and every now and

then I'm finding one I don't think I've seen before. It's wonderful! :wub2:

I think that if the announcement DOES come it will bring the members back in droves.

In the meantime, we will continue to be as we ever are in here. We will welcome new people, young or Old, we will remain calm and unargumentative. We will be the safe haven.

Awww, that's a nice sentiment (even though you're already gone, kath...)

That is why we congregate here, isn't it?

And I agree when the announcement comes, lots of folks will come back.

I hope!

dcdeb

You know, I rarely venture out of this thread which means, I barely know what's going on out there. Like today, I just found out about the tea set being made for Mika and that's been going on a while. :shocked: I like my safe haven though. Y'all are awesome and supportive. I love y'all! :wub2:

You know I think the same as you, Robi -- so much negativity :(

I for one love your new threads and am so enjoying reliving the

last year :wink2:

Some of the videos are too great to be forgotten, and every now and

then I'm finding one I don't think I've seen before. It's wonderful! :wub2:

Awww, that's a nice sentiment (even though you're already gone, kath...)

That is why we congregate here, isn't it?

And I agree when the announcement comes, lots of folks will come back.

I hope!

dcdeb

Thanks.....I saw that but not got time to read through it all.....I'll 'favourite' it and come back to it tomorrow!

Hi Shari. I'm OK, thanks - how are you?

Pooh, I didn't know you were job hunting?

yep the salon i worked at closed for good last saturday, so i can now make the career change i wanted :thumb_yello:

You know, I rarely venture out of this thread which means, I barely know what's going on out there. Like today, I just found out about the tea set being made for Mika and that's been going on a while. :shocked: I like my safe haven though. Y'all are awesome and supportive. I love y'all! :wub2:

i'm the same, if i go looking in other threads i miss too much in here :wink2:

but now i'm home all day i have time to go to robi's threads :original:

oops! sorry i forgot to say hi to deb in my last post :blush-anim-cl:

HI DEB :biggrin2:

Hi Pooh! Bye Pooh! :(

And Clare and Christina and everyone! It's really hopping in here! Hope

we can have this crowd for *tomorrow* (aka Friday!) night! :naughty:

dcdeb

Hi Clare, hi Deb!

Sorry to have run out on you yesterday, Clare!

Pooh, were you a hairdresser? Was that a sudden close down or did you know it was coming?

Helloooooooooo.

How are you?

Hi Clare, hi Deb!

Sorry to have run out on you yesterday, Clare!

Pooh, were you a hairdresser? Was that a sudden close down or did you know it was coming?

Oh, I didn't know. Sorry to hear that, but as you say, it gives you the chance to do something different. Good luck with it all.

yes i was a hairdresser for 20 years so it's time for a change.

we knew he (the boss) had to do something as the takings have been so bad, this was the only thing to do.