The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

hi clare how are you? :thumb_yello: sorry i'm leaving as you arrive but i have to go and make a fisherman out of fondant icing.

bye for now, i'll come back later :biggrin2:

That sounds interesting. Who's that for then?

I'm fine thanks.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am good, dealing with a child that needs to sleep more. He's cranky right now.

Did you do any cross stitching today? I need to do more knitting.

I was working this morning.

I didn't do any, no. I've got my friend coming tomorrow.

yes i was a hairdresser for 20 years so it's time for a change.

we knew he (the boss) had to do something as the takings have been so bad, this was the only thing to do.

Wow, 20 years go by so fast don't they? I mean, did it go fast? Did you enjoy it? Change is good but can be really hard too.

Good luck with your interviews!

Sorry I got called to the phone for a chat with my best friend. 2 pages ago! Gosh, we had so much to catch up on.

Char, 6-7hrs from San Fran. Interesting. I have a brother in law there, and that was my first ever experience of flying. Awesome holiday. You are just so lucky living in USA, I'd move there tomorrow if I could.

Christina, I heard of the Green Bay Packers? Are they the local football/baseball team? Your area looks just as interesting as Charlies link. I've saved it to faves so I can look at my leisure.

Wow, 20 years go by so fast don't they? I mean, did it go fast? Did you enjoy it? Change is good but can be really hard too.

Good luck with your interviews!

it has gone fast, i did enjoy it but the last few years i haven't so much. i have been talking about a change for a while :original:

i really have to go and do this fisherman lol

see you later :biggrin2:

Sorry I got called to the phone for a chat with my best friend. 2 pages ago! Gosh, we had so much to catch up on.

Char, 6-7hrs from San Fran. Interesting. I have a brother in law there, and that was my first ever experience of flying. Awesome holiday. You are just so lucky living in USA, I'd move there tomorrow if I could.

Christina, I heard of the Green Bay Packers? Are they the local football/baseball team? Your area looks just as interesting as Charlies link. I've saved it to faves so I can look at my leisure.

Hello Shari. How's you tonight?

Yes, the Green Bay Packers are BIG here. Bret Favre just retired last week. He was their quarterback for many years. The team plays here in Green Bay. It's a fairly small town but they have that football team so it seems bigger here than it really is. They almost went to the superbowl this year. The locals were very excited this past season!

Bye Pooh!

Yeah, I think the grass must always be greener on the other side. I've been looking for a job in the U.K for the last couple of years. LOL!! It would only be a 3 year tour but I would love to live there for a little while.

Pooh....If I didn't know what you were talking about, I would really think that you were getting off here to do a fisherman. :naughty:

i really have to go and do this fisherman lol

see you later :biggrin2:

Wow, that is spectacular! I have been to England but that was so long ago. My brother lived in London for a few years but I didn't go visit. In fact, he lived in Kensington, which I heard is where Mika lives! I wish I had gone to visit him. I really regret not going now.

Wow, that is spectacular! I have been to England but that was so long ago. My brother lived in London for a few years but I didn't go visit. In fact, he lived in Kensington, which I heard is where Mika lives! I wish I had gone to visit him. I really regret not going now.

I have just looked at that view.

Not far from me that.