The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

share the excitement with all of us, your secret is safe here, anyway we will have forgotten about it by the time we read the next post, but it is still important to us.

:roftl: hahahha.

Yes AMP, what is happening?

Hi my Oldling darlings!~

I cannot stay - I just wanted to pop in and say hi...and HOW MUCH I miss you all!!!!!! I had my surgery Monday and I have been in excrutiating PAIN ever since. I can hardly hold my head up, but I made it through and I get all my stitches out Monday - so HOEFULLY I wil be MUH beter then! I miss you guys so much,and cannot wait to be back here, I am so lost!

LOVE you all and thanks for the prayers :wink2:

Hey, got a great weekend planned:

Tonight, I'm going to the Queen Mary to sing with a "Lebanese" friend of mine. :naughty:

Tomorrow night, going to the Butterfly Lounge to celebrate St. Patty's day and Kathleen's B-day.

Sunday: Going to do charity work for the Josh Groban Foundation

Monday: Well, it's St. Patty's Day.

What are you doing this weekend?

What is everyone doing this weekend? Anything exciting?

Hi my Oldling darlings!~

I cannot stay - I just wanted to pop in and say hi...and HOW MUCH I miss you all!!!!!! I had my surgery Monday and I have been in excrutiating PAIN ever since. I can hardly hold my head up, but I made it through and I get all my stitches out Monday - so HOEFULLY I wil be MUH beter then! I miss you guys so much,and cannot wait to be back here, I am so lost!

Hi Holly! Glad to hear you did well through the surgery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!:thumb_yello:

Awe Holly! :huglove: Will wish and pray for a speedy recovery for you. We miss you too. I need my PIC with me.

Hi my Oldling darlings!~

Bye Amp...Don't let that nasty headache return..It's the weekend. It needs to stay away. Take care.

Ladies and Gentleman (for there seems to be only one here...)I like to be here very very much, but I shouldn't give my headache a chance to return. So I'm leaving for now. Maybe I will try it again later this evening.

Bye and have fun you all!!:mf_lustslow::punk:

Hey, got a great weekend planned:

Tonight, I'm going to the Queen Mary to sing with a "Lebanese" friend of mine. :naughty:

Tomorrow night, going to the Butterfly Lounge to celebrate St. Patty's day and Kathleen's B-day.

Sunday: Going to do charity work for the Josh Groban Foundation

Monday: Well, it's St. Patty's Day.

What are you doing this weekend?

Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend! I'm going to the orchestra with my family.:thumb_yello:

Survey: How Has Mika Affected Your Memory?

What is the the biggest thing that Mika-Related-Distraction has caused you to forget?

Huh, what? RL?

Ladies and Gentleman (for there seems to be only one here...)I like to be here very very much, but I shouldn't give my headache a chance to return. So I'm leaving for now. Maybe I will try it again later this evening.

Bye and good riddance to your headache!

Can't keep up with you all tonight

What is everyone doing this weekend? Anything exciting?

No

Hi my Oldling darlings!~

Hope you're feeling OK soon

goodnight AMP, hope headache gets better

What is the the biggest thing that Mika-Related-Distraction has caused you to forget?

How to be a proper mother and wife! And my sons name, i call him Mika instead of Micha...thats unforgivable

That I have a REAL LIFE!

Ha Ha! good answer.

I forgot to mail in my lease renewal & almost lost my apt! It was due 2 days after the Chicago concert & I kind of lost my mind for a bit!

I was walking to work and thinking about Mika and suddenly there I was at work, with no idea of how I got there. I mean, I'd had to cross really busy roads but had no memory of the journey whatsoever. :shocked: