The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

I was walking to work and thinking about Mika and suddenly there I was at work, with no idea of how I got there. I mean, I'd had to cross really busy roads but had no memory of the journey whatsoever. :shocked:

I have that too, especially when i'm driving....have no idea what i'm doing.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, None of us in here are obsessed.

ob·ses·sion /əbˈsɛʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhb-sesh-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

3. the state of being obsessed.

4. the act of obsessing.

I was walking to work and thinking about Mika and suddenly there I was at work, with no idea of how I got there. I mean, I'd had to cross really busy roads but had no memory of the journey whatsoever. :shocked:

Hey Carri...Well, I don't anything is too odd in the Mika world. LOL

No it's not odd....but be carefull, someone called us pedofiles in another thread:shocked:

hello chatter natter boxes . . .am having a convo on MSN with an iiyr old from argentina = allegedly from MFC - called miika on here?? is this odd??

Does this person know you are an Oldling? Otherwise it might seem a bit pervy.:naughty:

On the other hand , we all chat to Mika4Life13.

AGain...in case y'all haven't ventured out..This video is too cute. Mika helps a Paparazzo up after she falls. Awe

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms

Yes, to cute!

Hi Carri, someone called us oldlings pedofiles for wanting Mika for ourselves, Silver stood up for us, but it was a joke...I hope

Sorry, But Mika is all Man! LOL!! And, don't these younglings realize that's what Mika would be if he was interested in them like they want him to be. :blink:

So, we are legal and they aren't. :naughty:

Yes, to cute!

Hi Carri, someone called us oldlings pedofiles for wanting Mika for ourselves, Silver stood up for us, but it was a joke...I hope

Sorry, But Mika is all Man! LOL!! And, don't these younglings realize that's what Mika would be if he was interested in them like they want him to be. :blink:

So, we are legal and they aren't. :naughty:

Younglings...eat your heart out!

I think i'm done for today. Husbands out, kid sleeping...and i have a date with the couch and Denzel Washington.

So my lovely's have a nice weekend. The only downside to my weekend is that i can't talk to you guys, it's family time! So till monday..no Mika...nope can't manage that, i'll sneek a peak at the dvd once in a while :wink2:

Younglings...eat your heart out!

I think i'm done for today. Husbands out, kid sleeping...and i have a date with the couch and Denzel Washington.

So my lovely's have a nice weekend. The only downside to my weekend is that i can't talk to you guys, it's family time! So till monday..no Mika...nope can't manage that, i'll sneek a peak at the dvd once in a while :wink2:

Good night, Miek! See you on Monday and have a great weekend!:thumb_yello:

Wrinkly old people with tattoos - yuck!

No it's not odd....but be carefull, someone called us pedofiles in another thread:shocked:

Does this person know you are an Oldling? Otherwise it might seem a bit pervy.:naughty:

On the other hand , we all chat to Mika4Life13.

Oi - I have a tatoo and am a wrinkly - and who callled us Paedophiles - bloody cheek!!!

Okay, for those of you who don't venture to other threads. Mika went to a party last night. I love these. I especially love the one where he looks like he had a little too much to drink and he's leaving the party. LOL

mika_1790362.jpg

Still my favourite! Look how delicate his hands look. Is it weird that I noticed?

I'm not sure. I was talking (in excitement) about the Oldlings Song by Mamacatt, and the next thing I know is Weealx asking me to share the excitement........:blink:

everyone should share the exitement of MIKA, but you did not make it clear what the exitement was, being old I am also nosey. :thumb_yello: