The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee! Well, I think I lurked for a while after I joined. Now, I'm curious to see how I broke into the Oldling. BRB...gotta go look now. :naughty:

not remembering is a sign your brain is older than you!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Did you have another nice day, Leona? Did you get to walk along the lake today?

Yes, it was gorgeous here!

would you believe, spent large part of afternoon fixing up my desk area- unplugged everything, moved computer tower under the desk, vacuumed. hooked it all back up & it works! I'm delighted.

Yes, it was gorgeous here!

would you believe, spent large part of afternoon fixing up my desk area- unplugged everything, moved computer tower under the desk, vacuumed. hooked it all back up & it works! I'm delighted.

Amazing how much dust gets back there, isn't it? I did a bunch of cleaning and vacuuming last week but that made everyone sneeze more here. I think it was the disturbed dust!:roftl:

Or that you have had children! :roftl:

2 mikalings live in my house, haven't a clue how they got here !!!!!!

they keep leaving lights on and eating all the food. :thumb_yello:

if anyone knows anything that can help please advise.

Amazing how much dust gets back there, isn't it? I did a bunch of cleaning and vacuuming last week but that made everyone sneeze more here. I think it was the disturbed dust!:roftl:

swiffers are a great invention for the dust!

I did get home safe thanks Wendo, all local runs today around Bath.

I drive a small van Weelax, so I don't need a tacho, thankfully, but I still make sure I only drive 2 hours at a time, to stay legal.

Thanks for the chutney Carrie, very tasty;-)

can you smell that?

I moved a lamp temporarily, reached behind it to move something, the bulb hit corner of monitor & immediately melted it!

not all the way through.

wow, it melted fast & smells awful!

it's ok, it's an old dinosaur monitor, takes up half the desk, I need a new one anyway.

woops!

I drive a small van Weelax, so I don't need a tacho, thankfully, but I still make sure I only drive 2 hours at a time, to stay legal.

you must have a swimming pool if it takes all day to run around and drive your van in it. :thumb_yello:

can you smell that?

I moved a lamp temporarily, reached behind it to move something, the bulb hit corner of monitor & immediately melted it!

not all the way through.

wow, it melted fast & smells awful!

it's ok, it's an old dinosaur monitor, takes up half the desk, I need a new one anyway.

woops!

the monitor being an old dinosaur probably knew a lot of oldlings, was probably here just after wendi + kath, lol

the monitor being an old dinosaur probably knew a lot of oldlings, was probably here just after wendi + kath, lol

I got it specifically for the Oldling group!

It refuses to show any other!

Goodnight Weealx!

Ha Ha Funny...OMG..I'm an Antique Oldling. I've been here since Part Deux!

This was my introduction to the Oldling's Thread! LMAO!! How rude..I didn't even introduce myself..but, I was sure lurking!!

"OMG...Y'all are amazing! I step out of my office for about an hour and come back to a closed thread and a part three that will be closed in about another hour at this rate!! Movin' it along. LOL!!"

not remembering is a sign your brain is older than you!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

I'm sorry ........................... i just couldn't stop!!!!!:naughty:

Do hurry Viki - the curry's getting cold!

So sorry ................... Mika was just soooooooooooo demanding, he's settled down now ..... ok we're here ...... he says he wants Chicken korma ! :sneaky2:

Thank you :sneaky2:

g2g - daughter finishes in 5 mins - and it takes me 10 to get there :shocked:

Bad mother!!!! :no:

Back soon xx

Hurry up Wendi ! I've just arrived !

Can we get more pickles please .....?:naughty: