dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed!:naughty::roftl:

Deb..............you a scardy cat too?:shocked:

I must be abnormal! I have never felt nervous about meeting MFCers...........when I went to Italy I was met by Mirtilla and her dad in an airport at midnight....had never even really talked to Mirti that much but Robi couldn'tbe bothered to come and pick me up so I had to take what was offered :naughty:

I wasn't nervous about meeting you all in Glasgow, but only because I knew that you, Robi, Freddie and Blue would be there, so if everyone else turned out to me mental I'd at least have someone to talk to!:naughty:

LOL, hey guys, don't put me on a pedestal. You'll be disappointed when you do meet me!

I must admit I am nervous of meeting new people. You all seem like I've known you for years though. Very welcoming and accepting. Thank you

I wasn't nervous about meeting you all in Glasgow, but only because I knew that you, Robi, Freddie and Blue would be there, so if everyone else turned out to me mental I'd at least have someone to talk to!:naughty:

And you were right!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

meeting one woman is scary enough, but women in stereo that's too much, as for the 'forties' would that be stones or tons? lol :naughty:

kILOGRAMS

Kath - I was a nervous wreck at the Trousers meeting - but

soon relaxed when you showed your magic with the crotch!! :naughty:

:naughty: That was a god one Wendi..five people turning up and meeting for the first time to make Mika a pair of trousers:naughty:

LOL, hey guys, don't put me on a pedestal. You'll be disappointed when you do meet me!

I must admit I am nervous of meeting new people. You all seem like I've known you for years though. Very welcoming and accepting. Thank you

No pedestals here - we accept the good with the bad - and

ask no questions!!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Mine is in the top 5% of the country!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

But thats a well kept secret - obviously, judging by my mature,

well thought out posts!!!!:naughty:

Well, now that you're out of the closet Wendi, I'll join you.

...........I did the Mensa tests as a teenager and decided that I'd keep quiet about the results in case my parents got big ideas about my future exam results. A wise move as it happens!

Because you already KNEW we were mental no doubt!:naughty:

But Shari.......don't forget you and I have been to two gigs and must have just about stood next to each other and not realised!:naughty: Brilliant Oldling behaviour!:naughty:

Time to start a Shari admiration thread. :thumb_yello:

...........I did the Mensa tests as a teenager and decided that I'd keep quiet about the results in case my parents got big ideas about my future exam results. A wise move as it happens!

Ah, but speaking as a parent, I think this information SHOUld be disclosed...I would never have offered Jake so much money for his grades if I had had any idea how well he ws going to do!:shocked:

Robi, you are very pretty, caring and sincere.

Well, of course she is! She's my Italian twin, you know! :naughty:

Deb..............you a scardy cat too?:shocked:

Well, to quote a favorite song/singer: Guess I'm a little bit shy. :wink2:

And wanted desperately for you all to like me! I knew I'd like you! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Ah, but speaking as a parent, I think this information SHOUld be disclosed...I would never have offered Jake so much money for his grades if I had had any idea how well he ws going to do!:shocked:

but you were pleased with how good his grades were and he was pleased with how much of your money he got, so everyone's a winner!:biggrin2:

OK whilst we're in the mutual adoration zone...

Wendi, I think you are an amazing woman with humour and wisdome to match.

Kath, you are also serene and calming, with a happy smile and personality.

Weealx, not sussed you out yet! Mad as a box of frogs springs to mind, but you're very sweet and endearing with it.

Robi, you are very pretty, caring and sincere.

Alexandra, you're really hot, and i love how nice and gorgeous your hair is. Oh how the world bows down to you

:blush-anim-cl: oh well, I knew that but oh thanks

turning up at gigs in swimsuit just like wonderwoman, lol :thumb_yello:

You do not need any more mental scars - I can tell you

have enough!!! :naughty:

I did mine when I was 35 - I had always wanted to - to silence the

elements in my life who told me I was thick - but it had the reverse effect!!

I was told I maybe knew how many beans would fit in the tin - but I would

have no idea how to get them out!! *wishes she has the msn bitch slap smilie* :naughty:

I never promised anything - so anything they were given was a nice surprise -

but then again I am a canny Scot!!!! :naughty:

Well, of course she is! She's my Italian twin, you know! :naughty:

Well, to quote a favorite song/singer: Guess I'm a little bit shy. :wink2:

And wanted desperately for you all to like me! I knew I'd like you! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I just expected everyone to be lovely because they are on here! I must be very trusting!:thumb_yello:

but you were pleased with how good his grades were and he was pleased with how much of your money he got, so everyone's a winner!:biggrin2:

No I wasn't....I was deeply in debt!:shocked: Then had to repeat it for Ab!:naughty: