dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I'm offering nothing!!!!

But if you make it rain when you get here, you can sleep inside:naughty::wink2:

I think that sounds like a fair offer...can I come too...we get lots of rain in Scotland and Silver and I could hitch hike over togtether!:naughty:

I think that sounds like a fair offer...can I come too...we get lots of rain in Scotland and Silver and I could hitch hike over togtether!:naughty:

Ok then :thumb_yello: Do you like housework btw? :wink2:

Ok then :thumb_yello: Do you like housework btw? :wink2:

:shocked: :shocked: Excuse me a second...am just picking myself up off the floor! Housework is what I SHOULD be doing this morning :mf_rosetinted: Take that as a no then!

Just had a very Oldling moment! I KNEW I had some chocolte..I KNEW I had broken a couple of pieces off the large bar that someone had kindly left in the fridge :naughty: But I was wandering about the house for about twenty minutes looking for it....I KNEW I hadn't eaten it....and then I finally found it....on top of the washing machine...where else? I am a happy Oldling now!:naughty:

Hi Silver...I am sort of here! How are you today?

:roftl: I'm offering nothing!!!!

But if you make it rain when you get here, you can sleep inside:naughty::wink2:

Hi Kath - lurking again I see :das:

G'day Kelzy - but it might rain inside too! You haven't seen the sort of weather I attract.:badmood::boat:

Hi Kath - lurking again I see :das:

G'day Kelzy - but it might rain inside too! You haven't seen the sort of weather I attract.:badmood::boat:

Hi Silver!

I wonder if it would work in reverse Silver..if you came HERE it may stop raining!:naughty:

Hi Silver!

I wonder if it would work in reverse Silver..if you came HERE it may stop raining!:naughty:

No, afraid not, it would just get worse (floods, landslides etc). Though I like Scotland even in the rain.

No, afraid not, it would just get worse (floods, landslides etc). Though I like Scotland even in the rain.

Well yes...to a point but after almost three years I just wish it would stop for half an hour!:naughty:

:shocked: Excuse me a second...am just picking myself up off the floor! Housework is what I SHOULD be doing this morning Take that as a no then!

Houseworks overrated.. :mf_rosetinted:

Just had a very Oldling moment! I KNEW I had some chocolte..I KNEW I had broken a couple of pieces off the large bar that someone had kindly left in the fridge :naughty: But I was wandering about the house for about twenty minutes looking for it....I KNEW I hadn't eaten it....and then I finally found it....on top of the washing machine...where else? I am a happy Oldling now!

Of course that's where it was!!! I normally leave mine on top of the TV!

Heya!!

You're scaring me now :roftl:

*insures valuables*

Ok now you can come.. :naughty:

Only three years? I can look back over the years at many happy memories - going to Wimbledon finals (rained off), holiday in Austria (torrential thunderstorm), working in Sheffield (floods), last year's summer holiday (gave up and came back early as it was so wet)..... I've never seen London in sunshine.

Only three years? I can look back over the years at many happy memories - going to Wimbledon finals (rained off), holiday in Austria (torrential thunderstorm), working in Sheffield (floods), last year's summer holiday (gave up and came back early as it was so wet)..... I've never seen London in sunshine.

Hi, i saw on the news this morning that you're still off work :wink2: What a terrible weather your country is in.

Oh hi to all the other oldlingies.

bon jour!

it's going to be 49 degrees today & SUNNY!

Very exciting. only 3 more days of school, then I have 1 week off for spring break, I'm not going to think about housework until then.

have a great day, everyone!

Just had a very Oldling moment! I KNEW I had some chocolte..I KNEW I had broken a couple of pieces off the large bar that someone had kindly left in the fridge :naughty: But I was wandering about the house for about twenty minutes looking for it....I KNEW I hadn't eaten it....and then I finally found it....on top of the washing machine...where else? I am a happy Oldling now!:naughty:

:roftl: Kath, you do make laugh!

Perhaps I should go and have a look at my washing machine... who

knows what I will find?! :wink2:

Good morning, Oldlings! Wish I could stay and play longer, but it's

Tuesday again... :sneaky2:

I seem to be saying that a lot lately, don't I? I'm here, but not... grrrrr...

dcdeb

bon jour!

it's going to be 49 degrees today & SUNNY!

Very exciting. only 3 more days of school, then I have 1 week off for spring break, I'm not going to think about housework until then.

have a great day, everyone!

Thanks! Glad to hear that the sun is shining somewhere :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Kath, you do make laugh!

Perhaps I should go and have a look at my washing machine... who

knows what I will find?! :wink2:

Good morning, Oldlings! Wish I could stay and play longer, but it's

Tuesday again... :sneaky2:

I seem to be saying that a lot lately, don't I? I'm here, but not... grrrrr...

dcdeb

Hi Deb...Bye Deb?