The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Oh I'll never be 100% Kath, there is always something. I try not to moan about it;) How are you after "the Feeling" Rave?

Well, I hope that you are feeling well over the 50% then :thumb_yello:

I am fine thank you..............Feeling Rave eh! Now theres a thought!:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Shari, hope life is good for you and your family, at last a lady with intelligence

are you both going to hamsterjam in a hercules plane then????? lol :thumb_yello:

You may just be cruisin for a bruisin pal!!!! :boxing:

:naughty:

Oh I SEE! Like that is it :shocked: OK Wendi, that's it...this one stands NO chance in Hamsterjam :wink2:

when Shari comes on , she brings serenity, or is that just the pic on avitar?

I have no favourites here, i value each and every one of you, and enjoy the banter. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2:

we are ALL intellingence...as bodies ahem .........have been left behind! :naughty:

WAY behind in some cases :naughty:

Humph. a lady with inteligence eh weealx? You should see that they called me on the Vulcan forum last night! Dumb. I was most upset even though they said it was a joke.:thumbdown:

Thats mean!!! :thumbdown:

weealx - take note!!!!! :sneaky2:

Oh I SEE! Like that is it :shocked: OK Wendi, that's it...this one stands NO chance in Hamsterjam :wink2:

when Shari comes on , she brings serenity, or is that just the pic on avitar?

I have no favourites here, i value each and every one of you, and enjoy the banter. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Well to be honest you do have a point there...Shari's pic IS very serene.:thumb_yello:

I might just have to visit a photographer tomorrow and see what they can do...might take a while though!:naughty:

:sneaky2:

we are ALL intellingence...as bodies ahem .........have been left behind! :naughty:

:blink:

I think this was a Star Trek episode...

You may just be cruisin for a bruisin pal!!!! :boxing:

:naughty:

Uh oh, what have I walked in on? :shocked:

Guess I better read back a bit! :naughty:

dcdeb

hope the wheelchair has turbo coz i can wobble fast downhill. :thumb_yello:

Was that posted twice for my double-vision? :naughty:

Kath will be behind my wheelchair - she is quick and fearless!!! :roftl:

Uh oh, what have I walked in on?

dcdeb

Hiya Deb :blush-anim-cl::angel_not::flowers2:

:blink:

Uh oh, what have I walked in on? :shocked:

dcdeb

Hi Deb! Oh ya know.....just the usual sort of Oldling love!:naughty:

Well to be honest you do have a point there...Shari's pic IS very serene.:thumb_yello:

I might just have to visit a photographer tomorrow and see what they can do...might take a while though!:naughty:

Ooooh you think my avatar is serene? That's a nice thing to say Kath and weealx.

You can't see my frown lines in that one and the lighting was good LOL!:sneaky2:

good evening you super moderatoress.

SOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Ooooh you think my avatar is serene? That's a nice thing to say Kath and weealx.

You can't see my frown lines in that one and the lighting was good LOL!:sneaky2:

I think you are very pretty Shari!!! And with a nice personality too!! :thumb_yello:

Hello oldlings.

I couldn't resist a quick visit (been painting windows again this evening)

It's busier here on Sundays than Fridays!

Hiya MM! Great to see you!:thumb_yello:

I saw your commentthe other night about being nervous about meeting Robi and I for the first time!:shocked: Are we SO scary????:naughty:

Wendi...believe me..THIS time around I will be VERY fearless!!!!! (just had to correct that as I wrote rearless!)

I saw your commentthe other night about being nervous about meeting Robi and I for the first time!:shocked: Are we SO scary????:naughty:

Wendi...believe me..THIS time around I will be VERY fearless!!!!! (just had to correct that as I wrote rearless!)

Good - I suddenly feel safe!!!!

:tongue2: Weealx!!!!! :tongue2:

Hello oldlings.

I couldn't resist a quick visit (been painting windows again this evening)

It's busier here on Sundays than Fridays!

better by curtains or blinds, painting the windows you will not be able to see outside. :thumb_yello:

)

Well I was scared!!! (but also highly relieved to find you both absolutely lovely:wub2: )

was she?

fancy me of meeting FD...coming half drunk from the plane!:sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl:

better by curtains or blinds, painting the windows you will not be able to see outside. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

If only it were that simple!

I was adamant that I didn't want UPVC, but having spent virtually every evening for the past fortnight painting the wooden ones I almost wish that I had!