The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Silver, are you busy?

I have to make arrangements for next thursday. Have another funeral to go to.....Have to make sure the children can stay at friends.

Hi AMP , just off to work, only popped in to see if servers were sorted out yet.

Sorry to hear you have a funeral to go to.

Great idea!

Is your MFC-clock also incorrect? Here in Holland it is 9.35am, but MFC-clock says 9.50am....:blink:

It's wrong here too. About 15 minutes fast.

The clock was wrong last night too. I think in the other universe they have Thread 14, and that's the real world, and we are stuck here in some sort of ghost world.:shocked:

We are in the wrong world???

*feels left out*

*looks for black hole*

blackhole.gif

*leaps*

Good morning Kelzy and AMP - just making a quick visit

Good evening :naughty:

You're an Honourary Aussie btw, just waiting on you to be added to front page.

Hi Silver, are you busy?

I have to make arrangements for next thursday. Have another funeral to go to.....Have to make sure the children can stay at friends.

Sorry to hear about that. :( Was it someone close, if you don't mind me asking?

AMP, I'm realy sorry to hear that. It always seems so sad when bad things happen before you've got over something else. I hope your day goes O.K.

I'm only on for a bit, but I noticed 24 members and 99 guests. It is odd isn't it?

Kath, I notice you're here..... I think taking two days for Easter is a good idea this year as it's so early. We've got a really long term when we go back - and no asking for leave of absence to go to Mika concerts!

AMP, I'm realy sorry to hear that. It always seems so sad when bad things happen before you've got over something else. I hope your day goes O.K.

I'm only on for a bit, but I noticed 24 members and 99 guests. It is odd isn't it?

Kath, I notice you're here..... I think taking two days for Easter is a good idea this year as it's so early. We've got a really long term when we go back - and no asking for leave of absence to go to Mika concerts!

Thanks!

Yes, it's odd all those guests. But I noticed that a lot lately. I think people are discovering the MFC all over the world.

Thanks!

Yes, it's odd all those guests. But I noticed that a lot lately. I think people are discovering the MFC all over the world.

that's easy, our posts pop up in the first results of Google almost everytime one searches anything 'bout Mika:cool:

It's my aunt. She's married to my mother's brother.

Her daughter, my cousin and friend, lost her husband very suddenly in January. So, this is really sad.

:tears: That's so sad.

In my family we seem to lose 2 or 3 within a short period of time. Always makes it harder. But it reminds us how precious life really is. *hugs*

Hi Ruth! How are you today?

I noticed the guests before. Maybe some of them are members who can't log in because of the server issues.. But still that's alot of lurkers..

*checks smile :biggrin2: *

Phew.. I don't have anything stuck in my teeth.

Hi Ruth and AMP and anyone else that is here :thumb_yello:

Yes I am here..but someone confused by all the carry on regarding the server and parallel posts etc. I have been having texts and emails about it all so I knew there was a problem...it is all very odd...coupled with this 'guests' outnumbering members which seems to continue.

Oh well, I guess it is probably a good idea if I actually do something else today anyway...like help Ab get her room ready for decorating instead of dipping in and out of here all day like I did yesterday!

Yes, the holiday idea is probably a good one..just seems rather odd...and can't really be called 'The Easter Holidays'!!!:shocked:

OK everyone..or anyone! Have a good day :wub2:

Yes I am here..but someone confused by all the carry on regarding the server and parallel posts etc. I have been having texts and emails about it all so I knew there was a problem...it is all very odd...

OK everyone..or anyone! Have a good day :wub2:

I've not <touches wood> had any server problems. Parallel posts? Nah. And certainly no texts or e-mails about it.

So I'll carry on in blissful ignorance.

Or, actually, go and make a brew and bacon butties for the workers :wink2:

Hi. I'm on holiday, but I was woken by a delivery of bricks, paving stones, sand and cement! And this is a great time to catch up here.

Aahhhkk.. Holidays are for sleeping in!! :naughty:

Which reminds me.. I was woken at 9am by the guy next door sanding back a wood panel on his house. I normally wouldn't mind a bit of noise if it was later on.. But 9am?? :boxed:

And my bedroom and his house where he was sanding are only about 5 metres apart. So it was loud and irritating.. When I looked at the spot he was working on later, I couldn't see why he was even doing that.. :blink: weird.. :fisch:

So what are the bricks etc for??

So what are the bricks etc for??

Paving outside the back door instead of a mud patch. And a retaining wall to keep the mud in order where it belongs. Then it can become a lawn.

And I only got as far as boiling the kettle so they still have no drink or butties. I got side-tracked... here.... again...

Good Morning Oldlings! Just going to be on for a few minutes before going to work and I just had to tell you that it looks like a new "Oldling" will be joining the MFC soon...

The name on the home page reads: "mika has a nice ass"! :roftl: :roftl:

And when you click on the name, this new, 61 year old member is still "awaiting activation".

:naughty:

Morning Suzy, I noticed the Deano thing too. Is it all happening for Easter Official-dom?

Hmm, I dunno...but I'm not holding my breath. I think it's just going to come when we all least expect it.

Paving outside the back door instead of a mud patch. And a retaining wall to keep the mud in order where it belongs. Then it can become a lawn.

And I only got as far as boiling the kettle so they still have no drink or butties. I got side-tracked... here.... again...

I know exactly what you mean about getting side-tracked on MFC.. I used to do things when I had to, now alot of things happen when I'm finished on here :naughty:

Good Morning Oldlings! Just going to be on for a few minutes before going to work and I just had to tell you that it looks like a new "Oldling" will be joining the MFC soon...

And when you click on the name, this new, 61 year old member is still "awaiting activation".

Copyofworthy.gif

Wait.. hmmm.. It's just Scut in disguise.. :mf_rosetinted:

Morning Suzy, I noticed the Deano thing too. Is it all happening for Easter Official-dom?

Ohh that would be good.. since most of us will be around for the 4 day weekend.. it will test the stability of the new server at least :naughty:

I see that deano is logged in too... :wink2:

:blink: I don't see her nick neither Deano