The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Don't worry, you'll get there! Otherwise i will personally drive to scotland to pick you up....................did not think this trough :doh:

:roftl: :roftl: That would be funny - a personal taxi via the

Rosyth ferry!!!! :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it will upset me lots, but that's just a part of life. All that lives must eventually die. I am happy to have had that time I did with her :)

I'm really really looking forward to combating the lows with the Mika highs. I'm going to sing with Suz. She's amazing and I can't wait!

I'm sorry Crystal. i hope you feel better soon. Maybe the Mika highs will cheer you up! :flowers2:

:roftl: :roftl: That would be funny - a personal taxi via the

Rosyth ferry!!!! :roftl:

Why not, life is short..........especially when my husband finds out, he wil kill me :wink2:

Bye guys, got to pick up my son from school. And because i hijacked the car (because of the bad weather) i have to pick up my husband to.

Be back later!

Kath is texting me - so hopefully we can get something done

today. I tried to use the journey planner - but at the moment

it only functions up to 1st June :doh:

Thats not a lot of use - so will wait a few weeks and I can get

the right details for July!! It means a few trains and bus journeys

but nothing that I can't cope with if Mika is at the end of the trip!!

Coming back will be rotten - but its a two way journey!! :naughty:

Hi

Sorry for just bitting in here, but i got thrown off the board mid-post on Sunday evening and the whole internet was down last night.

And while I was away you've started another Oldlings. Gas bags! :wink2:

But no officialdom yet I see. Never mind, all in good time.

But I'm not stopping long either, just a quick catch up.

X

Hi

Sorry for just bitting in here, but i got thrown off the board mid-post on Sunday evening and the whole internet was down last night.

And while I was away you've started another Oldlings. Gas bags! :wink2:

But no officialdom yet I see. Never mind, all in good time.

But I'm not stopping long either, just a quick catch up.

X

Hi Ruth :)

I'm out too, gotta go to school, back later :)

Just finished work for the day, my first pupil even bought breakfast, a nice big fry up, still I had to be up at 6am.

browsing through what has been happening, I notice there is a lot of talk about a singer with big hair, is

LEO SAYER

making a comeback?

talking to someone today they described MIKA as another Freddie Mercury, I don't get that at all, but good luck to the man if he achieves half as much as Freddie did.

How many oldlings going to hamsterjam now?

Hi weealx - sorry I am just off!!

I liked Leo Sayer, but MUCH prefer Mika :wub2:

I have just booked my, and Kath's flights!!

Its all seeming a bit more real now!! :thumb_yello:

Gotta go - meeting one of my boys for a cuppa!! :thumb_yello:

Catch everyone later xx

Hello - back in oricie of an office after having life rung out of me by appellants qc - and the buggers made an application for a full award of costs when they knew we had no leg to stand on!! and emotionally drained - like wet washing :(

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a fabby day so far. I'm taking a quick break at work...breakfast. :naughty:

Well, looks like travelling for Mika and the MFC may be out of the question this year. Our condos are trying to hit up another 10 grand from each of us. That will make our grand total about $72,000/each for an assessment. I'm so furious. Part of me wants to cry but I'm so numb to all this since it's been going on for 7 years. I don't know if it's ever going to end. :(

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a fabby day so far. I'm taking a quick break at work...breakfast. :naughty:

Well, looks like travelling for Mika and the MFC may be out of the question this year. Our condos are trying to hit up another 10 grand from each of us. That will make our grand total about $72,000/each for an assessment. I'm so furious. Part of me wants to cry but I'm so numb to all this since it's been going on for 7 years. I don't know if it's ever going to end. :(

What kind of assessment? Is this to upgrade your condo?