The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey SL! I'm doing great! Was planning on going to see Mika this summer but, looks like that won't happen now. :thumbdown: OH, well...I had 3 wonderful dates in the last 6 months. I'm very happy about that. :thumb_yello:

At least we have our memories:wink2:

Off to get daughters - back later xxxx

See you soon - drive carefully....

Hello all.

Hi Shari. Are you feeling any better?

Hi Clare!

Hi Christina/Sarahlou, yes I'm feeling much better today thank you. Its a sad day for me today so I won't bring the happy atmosphere down. Just been working on my Mika birthday mug design.

Vicariously....(note to self) I must look that word up.

Hello everyone that has just arrived...so good to see you all!:thumb_yello: What a happy family we are!:thumb_yello:

Robi...........that was so funny..three posts all the same :naughty:

Bye Wendi, take care :thumb_yello:

Hi Christina/Sarahlou, yes I'm feeling much better today thank you. Its a sad day for me today so I won't bring the happy atmosphere down. Just been working on my Mika birthday mug design.

Hi Shari, sorry to hear that it is a sad day...I hope that the forum can lift your mood a little.

Yes, I have been plotting with my 'mug mates' too and now I need to get drawing!:naughty:

Helloooooooooo Shari.

Sorry ti hear you've had a sad day....

vicarious....obtained, enjoyed or undergone through sympathetic experiences of another experiences...

bye Ricki. OK, son needs the computer for homework but I won't log off so that I can keep checking back.:roftl:

Bye Christina if I have gone when you are back, take care :thumb_yello:

bon soir, mon amis!

The SUN was out today & I couldn't see my breath in the air!

2 good things right off the bat.

hello, everybody. I can't remember everyone's names right now!

Hi, Shari, how're you?

Charlotte, sorry to hear about your building, amazed at your attitude!

what else is new in the world today?

That's not bad going atall!

I was disappointed that I didn't get chance to speak to Mika at the aftershow party because of all the goings on that have been mentioned already. I held back along with some of the others in the (naive) hope that it might calm down, but it didn't. I think it could have been handled better, but I console myself with the fact that I was with Wendy on Tuesday when she met him and that twice in one week is more than a lot of people would even dream of. Needless to say, my thoughts about the whole thing are a bit calmer than they were immediately afterwards. I just feel sad now that I do not have any confirmed dates to look forward to.

There are worse things that could happen....

Well indeed, there are worse things. A Mika drought for instance. It's going to be a long spring without appearances.

I was disappointed too, about not meeting Mika, but you know I didn't think it was as bad as it's being painted on the review thread. Less of a wild mob, more a knot of people who were closely packed and stayed near. So, yes, he couldn't move and mingle like he said he wanted to, but he wasn't jostled or mauled. And I've watched all the vids of people who got close enough and it wasn't a riot. IMHO

bon soir, mon amis!

The SUN was out today & I couldn't see my breath in the air!

2 good things right off the bat.

hello, everybody. I can't remember everyone's names right now!

Hi, Shari, how're you?

Charlotte, sorry to hear about your building, amazed at your attitude!

what else is new in the world today?

Helloooooooo Leona. How's you?

It's windy here.

Well indeed, there are worse things. A Mika drought for instance. It's going to be a long spring without appearances.

I was disappointed too, about not meeting Mika, but you know I didn't think it was as bad as it's being painted on the review thread. Less of a wild mob, more a knot of people who were closely packed and stayed near. So, yes, he couldn't move and mingle like he said he wanted to, but he wasn't jostled or mauled. And I've watched all the vids of people who got close enough and it wasn't a riot. IMHO

Hello Ruth.

How's you tonight.