The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

bon soir, mon amis!

The SUN was out today & I couldn't see my breath in the air!

2 good things right off the bat.

hello, everybody. I can't remember everyone's names right now!

Hi, Shari, how're you?

Charlotte, sorry to hear about your building, amazed at your attitude!

what else is new in the world today?

Hello.Glad to hear you had the sun, it made a brief apperance here today before the rain!:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Clare,

I'm feeling good- just 2 more days & then spring break!

It's really windy here, too.

I'm just 2 blocks from the lakefront, the wind is much stronger here than in rest of city.

How're you & your cat?

Hello Friends!

Heard that John could be visiting MFC today as a member :thumb_yello: .....anything new?

I noticed there are far more guests than members when I came on but I don't normally look so I don't know if it's usual. It's a bit disconcerting that people are reading this as we chat away.....

Hi shari, sorry you're low. But thanks for posting your niece's vids.

I am absolutely out of creative ideas for the mug. Other people are blessed.

Bon soir leonita.

Awe, I really like John. He was so sweet to me in SLC and L.A. What's so funny is all those people who've had words to say about him will mob him when he comes here and act like he is their best friend. LOL

Hello Friends!

Heard that John could be visiting MFC today as a member :thumb_yello: .....anything new?

Hello! Oh good grief..he will be mobbed!:naughty:

Wonder what his "name" will be....:naughty:

Don't know if Silver's still here, but while reading back some, I am feeling kinda sorry for her - imagining Eeyore in a puddle, all droopy and glum :no: Poor Silver....

Hi Clare, Kath,

Vicariously = thanks Sarahlou, my dictionary doesn't really explain it.

Leona, I'm fine today thanks, if not a bit subdued. Went to visit the grave today, laid some flowers and said a small prayer. I just find it hard to believe she's gone. (my mum for anyone else wondering)

I feel ok though. Like you say, it's circumstances that creep up on you unexpectedly that catch you unawares.

Kath I have been added to your ERASE mug. I was having no inspiration for the SITM one. I've just sent a pic to Avoca of my input.

I noticed that the past few days, there are 2 to 3 more times guests than members!

today I ran into another student /Mika fan at lunch, she said- how's Mika doing? I said - he's fine, his tour is over, he's recording the new album now-

then I stopped & realized I was talking as if I really KNEW him, like we were buddies or something! It was pretty funny.

Hi Clare,

I'm feeling good- just 2 more days & then spring break!

It's really windy here, too.

I'm just 2 blocks from the lakefront, the wind is much stronger here than in rest of city.

How're you & your cat?

Me and Gemma are fine thanks.

We had new windows fitted today.

It was real windy in the house.

Awe Thanks. Staying positive keeps you happy...right? LOL At the end of all this, there will be a positive reward for sticking it out/sucking it up/putting up with the B.S....I just know there will be. :naughty:

Like, winning the lawsuit and it will pay off my condo and then, I can go visit the MFCer's at some obsure exotic location that Mika will be playing at.

:)

bon soir, mon amis!

Charlotte, sorry to hear about your building, amazed at your attitude!

what else is new in the world today?

Hello Ruth.

How's you tonight.

Hi Clare. I'm god thanks.

I was observed at work today - which I find an unbelievable ordeal - and although the kids played up, I dealt with it properly and got a 'good, with outstanding features' so I'm both delighted and relieved.

I noticed that the past few days, there are 2 to 3 more times guests than members!

today I ran into another student /Mika fan at lunch, she said- how's Mika doing? I said - he's fine, his tour is over, he's recording the new album now-

then I stopped & realized I was talking as if I really KNEW him, like we were buddies or something! It was pretty funny.

I do the same. Specially when he was in Canada/U.S. Madness! ;_/

Hi Clare. I'm god thanks.

I was observed at work today - which I find an unbelievable ordeal - and although the kids played up, I dealt with it properly and got a 'good, with outstanding features' so I'm both delighted and relieved.

Wow!! I am pleased that went well for you.

Hi Clare, Kath,

Vicariously = thanks Sarahlou, my dictionary doesn't really explain it.

Leona, I'm fine today thanks, if not a bit subdued. Went to visit the grave today, laid some flowers and said a small prayer. I just find it hard to believe she's gone. (my mum for anyone else wondering)

I feel ok though. Like you say, it's circumstances that creep up on you unexpectedly that catch you unawares.

Kath I have been added to your ERASE mug. I was having no inspiration for the SITM one. I've just sent a pic to Avoca of my input.

shari...i missed it...sorry.....:shocked:

when mums go, we feel lonely for the very first time.

my hugs to you dear.

Ruth re: nieces vids, yeah, they're not brilliant but that all I have :(

You know I sympathise.

Maybe there should be a list where we nominate people who 'deserve' to meet Mika. Your name could go there!

Charlotte- thanks for posting the video again, I had missed it before.

As if he didn't have enough energy for 12 people already, he goes & speeds up the song! Maybe I'll watch that in the mornings when it's hard to wake up. Loved it, thank you.

Clare, I hope they finished with your windows.

My cat was naughty last night (Creased my Mika poster--no respect!)

He is currently grounded, no TV and he must help with the laundry.

he's sulking!

I bought a new Mika poster today - I have no cat to crease it though so it's all good.

Must remember to put it up tonight or otherwise it probably will get creased lol - it's currently on a pile of mum's ironing

Really pleased for you Ruth. It must be awful being judged like that, but good you coped well with it. Are you a teacher?

Yes, and do you know, I look at the little ones, the ones who are having problems, and wonder if there's a little Mika amongst them. My school is really caring, I can't imagine we'd let anyone suffer like Mika did.

As if he didn't have enough energy for 12 people already, he goes & speeds up the song! Maybe I'll watch that in the mornings when it's hard to wake up. Loved it, thank you.

Clare, I hope they finished with your windows.

My cat was naughty last night (Creased my Mika poster--no respect!)

He is currently grounded, no TV and he must help with the laundry.

he's sulking!

We've got the windows fitted thanks.

Ooh, naughty kitty. Not good.:naughty:

You are welcome. No kidding....That lollipop was gone in one suck. Actually, it was bitten. He went through that so fast that nobody could keep up. LOL!!! But, the whole show was freakin' hilarious! He is my 12 cups of coffee.