The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Yes, and do you know, I look at the little ones, the ones who are having problems, and wonder if there's a little Mika amongst them. My school is really caring, I can't imagine we'd let anyone suffer like Mika did.

That's a lovely thought.

What's the gossip about John? Has he said he will be visiting/joining the MFC??

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome. No kidding....That lollipop was gone in one suck. Actually, it was bitten. He went through that so fast that nobody could keep up. LOL!!! But, the whole show was freakin' hilarious! He is my 12 cups of coffee.

Sorry, what have I missed? Please?

Yes, and do you know, I look at the little ones, the ones who are having problems, and wonder if there's a little Mika amongst them. My school is really caring, I can't imagine we'd let anyone suffer like Mika did.

Wish I'd gone to your school then :thumbdown:

My school was atrocious, they used to put me in the corridor outside with a desk cos' the teachers couldn't deal with the bullying.... :blink:

Great anti-bullying program they had...

I don't know - I think it's why I relate so much to Mika in a way. I went through probably as much if not worse then him..... :thumbdown:

Some schools should just be done away with.... :(

Ohh...nice! Where ya going to hang it? I have nothing of Mika on my walls...I need to change that. :naughty:

I bought a new Mika poster today - I have no cat to crease it though so it's all good.

Must remember to put it up tonight or otherwise it probably will get creased lol - it's currently on a pile of mum's ironing

Awe, I really like John. He was so sweet to me in SLC and L.A. What's so funny is all those people who've had words to say about him will mob him when he comes here and act like he is their best friend. LOL

Quite!

Hi Clare. I'm god thanks.

I was observed at work today - which I find an unbelievable ordeal - and although the kids played up, I dealt with it properly and got a 'good, with outstanding features' so I'm both delighted and relieved.

Well done Ruth, that is great!:thumb_yello:

You know I sympathise.

Maybe there should be a list where we nominate people who 'deserve' to meet Mika. Your name could go there!

Hear hear :thumb_yello:

Ohh...nice! Where ya going to hang it? I have nothing of Mika on my walls...I need to change that. :naughty:

On my door by my bed along with the one I bought at Hammersmith.

I now have two (Count Em' lol) Mika posters. :wink2:

I want more though..... Yes I'm 33, but well they're only on my door it's cool :wub2:

My school was atrocious, they used to put me in the corridor outside with a desk cos' the teachers couldn't deal with the bullying.... :blink:

I don't know - I think it's why I relate so much to Mika in a way. I went through probably as much if not worse then him..... :thumbdown:

God, how awful!

We have all sorts of things to deal with bullying. The best things are peer mediators (other kids) who sit down and get to the bottom of problems and nip a lot of stuff in the bud. We get a fair bit of racist stuff too but the children are quick to tell us and they report that they feel safe and protected at school. (It's quite a grim and deprived area)

Ruth, what grade/subject do you teach?

I mostly do numeracy - which they are re-naming maths!!!!

And some science, P.E. and R.E.

With Y3 (7-8 year olds) and Y4 (8-9 year olds)

Wait, they used to put YOU out in the hall b/c others were bullying you? That is horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you.

They lap up the education at that age don't they Ruth. So glad to hear your skool is taking bullying seriously. It's about time it was stopped. We all know kids can be cruel, but there are just some who ruin other kids lives because of it.

I speak from experience both at skool and in the workplace!

WOW!!!!! That's brilliant..... where did you get the tickets? I am still contemplating going....

I tried to watch the video that Jemma sent us from the 26th, but I couldn't get it to play....:thumbdown:

try ticketmaster.nl :thumb_yello:

hiya, I am self delegated peacemaker. lol :thumb_yello:

Wait, they used to put YOU out in the hall b/c others were bullying you? That is horrible! I am so sorry that happened to you.

Yep they did - really not good memories of school - this went on for oh about nine bloody years - this was minor - they used to send me home 15 minutes early at the end of the day for a whole two years cos' I'd end up getting home otherwise beaten black and blue ..... really not good - never did anything or say anything to anyone to deserve any of that.... :boxed:

:naughty: It tickles me to watch him jump into place to start the arse wiggle. It's so freakin' cute!:mf_lustslow:

I absolutely love that video now I've seen it. He's such a bloody tease.

Have knicked that vid too .... must be done and watched on a day to day basis along with your Grace Kelly Encore vid and THAT Sweet Dreams vid

:mf_lustslow:

Yep they did - really not good memories of school - this went on for oh about nine bloody years - this was minor - they used to send me home 15 minutes early at the end of the day for a whole two years cos' I'd end up getting home otherwise beaten black and blue ..... really not good - never did anything or say anything to anyone to deserve any of that.... :boxed:

Children can be so cruel! But then again, adults just hide it better I guess. I have seen some really juvenile tactics by adults too, sad to say. Makes me worry about my children's wellbeing sometimes.

try ticketmaster.nl :thumb_yello:

hiya, I am self delegated peacemaker. lol :thumb_yello:

Thanks - I did and it was all in Dutch...:shocked:

Nice to meet you - where in North Essex do you live? My roots are in Essex!

No-one deserves that sort of treatment.....nice to meet you BTW:thumb_yello:

:naughty: It tickles me to watch him jump into place to start the arse wiggle. It's so freakin' cute!:mf_lustslow:

wonder if he practices that?

or has a wiggling coach?

do pop stars have classes like that before they tour?

Good grief, Laurel!

My son was jumped by two boys in his first term at secondary school and as well as giving those boys a scare to tell them off, they were held back for 10 mins every day for a week so he could get away safely but with his friends. He must have been lucky as it was the only incident.