The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello dear Oldlings! I'm home from school, and here to chat for a bit :) how was your day? Mine was bittersweet, but on the up side, I got a wink and a smile from the most adorable boy from Chile today who is in an exchange program at our school :) mmmm nice :)

Hi Crystal - a cute guy winking at you :wink2:

hee hee hee I know!!!! And he's so cute!! with these beautiful deep blue eyes that you just fall into LOL

when I passed him on the stairs and he winked at me and smiled, I got distracted and almost fell up the stairs!!!! I forgot I was walking! LOL

Hi Mamacatt :) it was great :)

How was your day?

Interesting.....

I have knee probs (maybe from too many years pounding the pavement in the hospital nursing???) and saw the surgeon today -need more surgery next month. That's ok, it's just a day surgery and hopefully it will help with the pain, etc. before we get into the nice weather.

Also drove my kids around town some - my son has a landscaping biz and is extremely busy moving snow with this last dumping we got-he needed a drive from point A to B. And, Catt is on March break - she babysat for the day.

Let's see....i made dinner, looked after the puppy, did some paperwork, and , oh yeah, hung out at MFC....time flies here and not much else gets done, i find! :wink2:

Good Evening Oldlings, and Nighty-Night to those on their way to Mika dreamland :naughty:

It's been very entertaining catching up on this thread, dear peeps (makes it interesting when one can't be OT because there is no real topic!)

Wendi, Wendi, (Shari you beat me to it smart cookie that you are :wub2: )but I was going to suggest enticing our resident courier Rose to search out the sucker source, but i see she's gonna be as easy to persuade as a piece of granite..unless you are cute, fluffy and have a camera on your shoulder. I seem to remember her posting a while back, something to the effect of "if the Mika team ever needs anything delivered I am so there for them!" or words to that effect... :roftl: Bit of a coincidence, i'd say.

Hmmm, interesting to see what tomorrow brings. :naughty:

Congrats on your 16000 big ones WonderWendi!

And, Ruth on your 2k -way to chat!

WeeAlx- s*** disturbing as usual, i see? :roftl:

Ha ha, I did indeed say that if there was anything they needed transporting at short notice (as long as I've got my van back that is) I would definitely be there for them. And if I had delivered the lollipops, I would have spent the afternoon with Wendi drinking her tea and eating all her choccie biscuits.LOL!

You talk just the right amount! don't change a thing!!:wub2:

Aww thanks :wub2:

i'm back :das:

bye carri!

Welcome back :huglove:

Ha ha, I did indeed say that if there was anything they needed transporting at short notice (as long as I've got my van back that is) I would definitely be there for them. And if I had delivered the lollipops, I would have spent the afternoon with Wendi drinking her tea and eating all her choccie biscuits.LOL!

You are welcome anytime!!! :thumb_yello:

So there goes that theory......:naughty::sneaky2:

Aww thanks :wub2:

Welcome back :huglove:

You are welcome anytime!!! :thumb_yello:

AWW Wendi, you may be sorry you said that. I'm a bit of a tiger when it comes to tea and chocolate biscuits, ha ha!

P.S do you have msn, wendi?

I do - but its playing up tonight - just told Pinky - I was saying

yesterday that I never have any bother with it - and tonight it

wont let me, or my daughters sign in!!! :sneaky2:

AWW Wendi, you may be sorry you said that. I'm a bit of a tiger when it comes to tea and chocolate biscuits, ha ha!

Could this be Rose giving us a teeny tiny hint as to her next gig get-up????

*Rose dresses up as a chocolate biscuit, i mean tiger* :blink:

By Patty - catch you tomorrow I hope!! xxx

Rose - the kettle is rarely off in this house, but the availability

of chocolate biscuits depends if the bairns have been through

the cupboards!!! They come in from school - and you would think

a plague of locusts had descended on the larder :roftl:

Could this be Rose giving us a teeny tiny hint as to her next gig get-up????

*Rose dresses up as a chocolate biscuit, i mean tiger* :blink:

Ha ha, I'm not that easy to read, heh heh!

Nope neither tiger or choccie biccie. Not even close.

But I'm getting a real buzz out of all the detective work that is going into trying to find out what I'll be doing. You guys are relentless.LOL!