The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Oh my: fox poo:shocked: The image of you spraying air freshener on a dog makes my laugh:roftl: . Sorry.

Is the Estate Agent taxating the house or do you know a prize for it already?

They are coming to "taxate" it - or value it as we say - we have a rough idea - but want to know what the rental prices are too and what chance there is of renting it - -so we can keep our options open!

The dog was looking V sheepish!! my dad has just been round there to clean him up and put some fresh flowers in the living room etc. .

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are coming to "taxate" it - or value it as we say - we have a rough idea - but want to know what the rental prices are too and what chance there is of renting it - -so we can keep our options open!

The dog was looking V sheepish!! my dad has just been round there to clean him up and put some fresh flowers in the living room etc. .

And bake an applepie?

Carrie, I am leaving. I drank a whole pot of tea on my own, so I really have to go to the toilet. And after that I am going to vacuum the rooms upstairs and probably make some beds.

Bye, good luck with the Estate Agent. (in dutch: makelaar)

Bye hunny - catch you later . . .:wub2:

goodnight, Wendi.....

looking forward to hearing what you get delivered tomorrow!

No chickens :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Good afternoon Oldlings - no weird deliveries today :)

Very cryptic PM from Fred about it -

"Some things have to be kept a mystery"

:shocked:

Good Moaning Oldlings.

Yikes, this has been a tough year. I just called in sick again...Migraine. What is wrong with me? I'm sick of being sick. I want to start exercising and having fun again. Well, I'll be off and on today. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. :thumb_yello:

Hope your head gets better soon - maybe its stress headaches from

all the condo hassle!! :boxed: Keep smiling!! :huglove:

Thanks..yeah, I'm sure that has something to do with it. Newsong just sent me some videos of her favorite performer. They are really nice and are helping a little. LOL! They aren't MIKA though. LOL But, Ben's cute and I'll be seeing him next week. Again, not Mika but, he'll fill the gap in nicely. :naughty:

Hope your head gets better soon - maybe its stress headaches from

all the condo hassle!! :boxed: Keep smiling!! :huglove: