The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Char, sorry your head is giving you some grief today. Too much time at the computer screen. That';s what usually does it for me. Virtually impossible to convince yourself that is the cause as far as Mika is concerned, but it could be. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Clare and Carri. xx

Finding stupid ways to amuse myself this morning. LOL Someone help me. :naughty:

The Dancing Chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUcTvhyof8I

:roftl:

660 chickens!!! Wowwww that's a lot of chickens.

But I hope they wont arrive :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, here's something a little strange...the Mar issue of VOGUE with Mika and Jasmine in it has 660 pages. :wink2: Coincidence?

:shocked:

Finally got caught up. Wendi - maybe Mika will come with the 660 Chickens to announce the Official MFC. Charlotte - hope your head feels better.

They had better come with an MFC chicken shed too then!! :sneaky2:

Hi Char, sorry your head is giving you some grief today. Too much time at the computer screen. That';s what usually does it for me. Virtually impossible to convince yourself that is the cause as far as Mika is concerned, but it could be. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Clare and Carri. xx

Hi Shari :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Shari - I have just made the office laugh by asking what "Wolfbagging" was - read it on the expat website - one chap googled it and I nearly fell off my chair!!

Do I want to know? :shocked:

Carri, well you learn something new every day. Can't say I'll retain that knowldge!

Hi Wendi, glad to hear No Chicken(s) tonight/today!

Or have any need to retain the knowledge Shari - but you all went and looked didnt you!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Charlottechristy has a migraine today. I told her it's too much looking at the computer screen on this forum. My head is ok today thanks.

How are you? I have just had a gorgeous ginger moggie in the back garden. A Tom cat, he sneaked in our open kitchen window! Then scratched my arm!

Hello everyone.:thumb_yello:

I have just read back the last few pages and I have to admit I am a little confused.:shocked: I can usually follow the Oldlings..but maybe it is because I have a headache...although not a migrane like Charlotte..poor you charlie..hope you feel better soon. :thumb_yello: I read Carris post as Wolfbanging not Wolfbagging..I think that was the point that I decided I had lost the plot!

Oh well, just got back from the vet and as I walked back to the house from the car was completely covered in hail/slushy snow..that was five minutes ago and now it is glorious sunshine!:shocked:

I really must go and tackle my pile of paperwork now so I will wish you all a happy afternoon. Oh btw..had the dog weighed...we don't overfeed him but he can't move much due to his dreadful athritis and he is now 48.5 kg...no wonder I did my back in lifting him into the car!:shocked:

Charlottechristy has a migraine today. I told her it's too much looking at the computer screen on this forum. My head is ok today thanks.

How are you? I have just had a gorgeous ginger moggie in the back garden. A Tom cat, he sneaked in our open kitchen window! Then scratched my arm!

I get a headache from that sometimes. Today I am fine too thanks.

Been doing some cross stitching.

Ouch!!! Is your arm okay?

Just got this in an email and thought it was worth sharing!!:naughty::shocked:

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

(1) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a

truck.

- Kelvin, age 10

Hi Kath, weird weather here too, sunny and threatening rain, but very windy. poor old doggy got arthritis, I know how he feels. Not easy to lose weight when you're fed up and in pain. What can you do for him?