The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all.

No work again, despite being told yesterday they were really busy today, and I got up extra early too.

Starting to get really frustrated now.

Sorry to keep coming on with negative vibes, guess rl is kicking in big time right now.

oooh big hugs Rose x xx x

Shari - visit went ok - am v v wary of EA's as am a Town Planner and know how bloddy sneaky they can be.

He was slime charm personified but was v helpful

set out all details re what we could expect re sale or rental. I told him that we would think about it and that probably wouldnt do any thing for a month or so.

Afternoon all.

No work again, despite being told yesterday they were really busy today, and I got up extra early too.

Starting to get really frustrated now.

Sorry to keep coming on with negative vibes, guess rl is kicking in big time right now.

You have to find someone who needs urgent delivery to hamsterjam

on july 8th, preferably delivery to mika at hotel, but not that kath or wendi.

Helloooooooooo!!! :tongue2:

What's up, my dear oldlings? Hope all is fine, it's been quite a while since I haven't come here. I'm soooooo happy today because my best friend just told me she's going to have her second baby in October:woot_jump: I'm so excited to be auntie again!!!

What's up, my dear oldlings? Hope all is fine, it's been quite a while since I haven't come here. I'm soooooo happy today because my best friend just told me she's going to have her second baby in October:woot_jump: I'm so excited to be auntie again!!!

Artsyfartsy17 just called me from new york to say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh I love brand new fresh out of the packet Babies!! :mf_lustslow:

Hello blackqueen, weealx and Rose.

EA cna be rogues I know Carri. It's all an education for you regarding the move, so will help you plan things. Dare I ask how much he valued your place at? Don't answer if you'd rather not. It's just up here in Lincoln, house prices are considerably lower!

Rose, I will keep my fingers crossed for RL to kick in big time, so you're not getting so fed up. It must be the anticipation/let down thing that gets to you?

Hello blackqueen, weealx and Rose.

EA cna be rogues I know Carri. It's all an education for you regarding the move, so will help you plan things. Dare I ask how much he valued your place at? Don't answer if you'd rather not. It's just up here in Lincoln, house prices are considerably lower!

Rose, I will keep my fingers crossed for RL to kick in big time, so you're not getting so fed up. It must be the anticipation/let down thing that gets to you?

no prob - around £310,000 for a 1930's 3 bed semi with rear extension and large agarge at rear

gotta go for a bit - take Evie up to guides :)

pics as in smilies??

yeah like how we're only allowed having 7 in a message.... :thumbdown:

It says no, no no to me Alexandra. I've tried adding things but it say no.

I hate the restricition, i mean of course it does good for having to scroll through 2 pages of sig but ... GAHH

You have to find someone who needs urgent delivery to hamsterjam

on july 8th, preferably delivery to mika at hotel, but not that kath or wendi.

Ha ha, that would be a fantastic earner, if I could get it;-)