The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Helo Leona, yeas he is an adorable looking cat. Very vocal too, I like that. But talk about cheeky, leaping in thru our open kitchen window and eating all our cats food! Thenhas the nerve to attack my arm!

Funny how you can go off cats ......... I love animals, even him, but we don't want to take on another cat.

We had 2 cats instead of 2 kids! They both dies at 12 and 18 (2004) then we adopted 2 more since who have since died, now we have Patsy, my mums cat. She's 19 and a little old scrag-bag. Comical old gal, but we wouldn't give her up. Even though she makes a hell of a mess!

........have Patsy, my mums cat. She's 19 and a little old scrag-bag. Comical old gal, but we wouldn't give her up. Even though she makes a hell of a mess!

I love that description!

how're you today?

we're halfway thru the week!

I love cats, the litter box, not so much! My hubby is very allergic so when he wanted a dog, I got to pick the breed. Malamutes are the most catlike dog, imho. They are independent and have a wicked sense of humor.

Now, two of my kids are also very allergic to cats.:thumbdown: As in wheezing and asthma attack allergic.:thumbdown:

Well, those could be interesting, too, I suppose... depending on who you

were! :naughty:

Lovely cat, Shari, but wash your scratch out good! Don't want an infection!

Quite good now, Clare, thanks! It's Wednesday after all -- I think that's

my best day of the week! No obligations, usually! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

That's good.

What have you got planned for tomorrow?

ok ALL - am off - have stiff neck and shoulder, am shattered and its Torchwood at 9 - OOOOH johnny boy :)

AHH! Saw that on BBC3 last week, they show the following weeks in advance. It's goood, and I like JB too;-)

Weelax, don't be teasing me by saying you have choccie biscuits, tht's just cruel.

I have a bit of a concern about this documentary, just hoping JC Chasez doesn't see it! I kind of said that Mika put's on a better M&G than he does (though in hindsight, JCs are more organised, no disrespect to the big guy though) after earlier on in the filming saying that Mika wasn't my obssession, JC was and subsequently bored Andy ridgid extolling the virtues of JCs album Schizophrenic.LOL!

Still didn't find out if he got hold of a copy to listen to, must give Mika a copy next time I see him, ha ha!

Hi Kath, Wendy, Clare, mamacatt, Shari, Deb and anyone else here.

I don't know about the Vogue, I first saw it here when Charlotte posted it. Does it have an article, pictures? Is it just a mention of Mika and Yasmine or is there a full write up?

Good evening!!

How are you?

I love cats, the litter box, not so much! My hubby is very allergic so when he wanted a dog, I got to pick the breed. Malamutes are the most catlike dog, imho. They are independent and have a wicked sense of humor.

Now, two of my kids are also very allergic to cats.:thumbdown: As in wheezing and asthma attack allergic.:thumbdown:

I wonder if thats why I have started sneezing everyday - its

been going on for months now. I really hope I am not allergic

to my dogs and cat - I could not live without them!! :boxed:

I was a dressmaker Patty, you'll be fine I'm sure, but if you need any help I'd be glad to advise.............

Must go too, get rice ready. I'll leave you with this picture...

Nice shoes eh?

webMikashoes-1.jpg

Thank you Shari :wub2: Got the pattern cut out. Had to drive son from truck at farm to tractor in city for more snow plowing...savouring a Tim Horton's coffee then we're onto the actual sewing....

What is with those yella shoes???? Maybe with a dressier pair of pants, but scruffy jeans???lol Bit of a fashion faux pas (hehe pun intended!) i would say.

weealx, what is an ADI? Is that a driving instructor?

approved driving instructor, means i can charge for my services.

before all your men folk come after me , i also give motorway tuition and am pass lus registered which is extra tuition after they pass their test.

still no word about mika taking driving lesson,still I could be his driver if the job comes up, RAK1 would forgret he is human and just bundle him in the bak of her van. lol

RAK1 will verify that couriers read frgile as drop twice then kick then place on wrong van. lol

My cousin's wife is a vet and she is also allergic to cats and dogs. She says when she is around them all the time, the reaction is not so bad but when she goes away for vacation without animals, the allergic reaction is much worse.

I think I am allergic to cats now too.:thumbdown:

RAK1 will verify that couriers read frgile as drop twice then kick then place on wrong van. lol

Controversial again............................... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Sheena's link earlier "Free concert tickets for sperm donors" has just

benn mentioned on Radio 2!!! :roftl: :roftl:

approved driving instructor, means i can charge for my services.

before all your men folk come after me , i also give motorway tuition and am pass lus registered which is extra tuition after they pass their test.

still no word about mika taking driving lesson,still I could be his driver if the job comes up, RAK1 would forgret he is human and just bundle him in the bak of her van. lol

That would be a great job! Teaching Mika to drive.:roftl: Although, he might yell at you if things go wrong.:mf_rosetinted:

I must admit I think I have become allergic, streamign eyes and sniffles with cats. But another reason to not own another one. Can you post a piccy of Burbank Leona (I love that name)