The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

No. I can't.

The squares on the chart are too small to see.

Oh no! Can you photocopy it and enlarge the chart? I have done that to charts before. I enlarge them and then use highlighters to make the symbols easier to read.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

approved driving instructor, means i can charge for my services.

before all your men folk come after me , i also give motorway tuition and am pass lus registered which is extra tuition after they pass their test.

still no word about mika taking driving lesson,still I could be his driver if the job comes up, RAK1 would forgret he is human and just bundle him in the bak of her van. lol

RAK1 will verify that couriers read frgile as drop twice then kick then place on wrong van. lol

Nah, that's only if you work for the big faceless delivery companies, I could tell you some horror stories about them.

I'm strictly door to door, anal about how goods are packed and incredibly gentle with all my goods I transport. Mika would be handled VERY gently.LOL!

I must admit I think I have become allergic, streamign eyes and sniffles with cats. But another reason to not own another one. Can you post a piccy of Burbank Leona (I love that name)

Shari, wish I could, don't have a digital camera, have very few regular photos & my scanner isn't working, so you'll just have to imagine, Burbank looks like your stray but amber eyes & cuter & very mischevious.

I love his name, too-but can't take credit. he came from Anti-Cruelty society, someone there named him. When I first got him home, I was like, Burbank?? But after seeing him hurtle around for an hour (he was just a kitten then, very rowdy), the name seemed to fit him!

I think allergic-ness may depend on the cat- I've had some that bothered me if they got in my face too much, or slept on my pillow, others don't bother me at all.

Oh no! Can you photocopy it and enlarge the chart? I have done that to charts before. I enlarge them and then use highlighters to make the symbols easier to read.

Highlighers? What do they do?

If I photocopied it it would be too big to stitch.

I's big now!!

Controversial again............................... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Sheena's link earlier "Free concert tickets for sperm donors" has just

benn mentioned on Radio 2!!! :roftl: :roftl:

*notices that weeAlx has disappeared - into the back of delivery truck.....or down to Sheena's donor bank....?*

Highlighers? What do they do?

If I photocopied it it would be too big to stitch.

I's big now!!

I use the highlighters to mark the different colour symbols. For example, pink for all the "x"s, blue for the "/"s since they look similar and on big charts with lots of colours, the symbols get a bit confusing.

Did that make sense?

I would love to go back to school but really don't want to take on any more debt! Good luck with your paperwork, Leona!

Hi Christina!

I'll be in student loan debt for the rest of my life, probably. I've got 5 more years os school to go!

It's worth it to me, but then again, it's just me & Burbank, I don't have a family to consider.

I use the highlighters to mark the different colour symbols. For example, pink for all the "x"s, blue for the "/"s since they look similar and on big charts with lots of colours, the symbols get a bit confusing.

Did that make sense?

Yes sort of.

I use a magnetic board for my work. So I know where I am on the chart.

I would not have the energy to do anything anyway - just sit and grin

innanely!! :naughty: (but Kath - well, she may be a different matter) :naughty:

Dead right!:naughty: (although not tonight! :roftl: )

Evening everyone.

Hope you are all well.

I am still fighting my headache so am off now but just wanted to say hi.:thumb_yello:

Rose...I do hope things start to look up for you work wise soon :thumb_yello:

See you tomorrow I hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub2:

Hi Christina!

I'll be in student loan debt for the rest of my life, probably. I've got 5 more years os school to go!

It's worth it to me, but then again, it's just me & Burbank, I don't have a family to consider.

Yea, the family needs to be considered!

Yes sort of.

I use a magnetic board for my work. So I know where I am on the chart.

Post its work well too for me too.:thumb_yello: Whatever system works best for you is what you should use. Did you see Mandilambi's cross stitch gift to Mika? It was really cool!

OK, have to go to piano now. Bye!

Yea, the family needs to be considered!

Post its work well too for me too.:thumb_yello: Whatever system works best for you is what you should use. Did you see Mandilambi's cross stitch gift to Mika? It was really cool!

OK, have to go to piano now. Bye!

I used to used post it's too.

No. I picked a picture that was clear and sent it to.

Did you want me to post the address to you?