The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good. A little bit cold. I'm waiting for the warm up. When is your holiday?

You mean summerholiday? It starts at the end of June. We are going to France for 2 weeks. (I cry a little: the 8th of July is right in the middle of it: Mika is in Amsterdam then.....:tears: )

But next week our youngest daughter has a week holiday. The other two have to go to school, they say it's not fair, you can imagine that!

what's the hot gossip today?

wendi and kath being let loose in hamsterjam, can someone alert the male population please. lets hope tickets are sorted.

I read today that it will soon be OFFICIAL!!!

today was good tomorrow will be better

You mean summerholiday? It starts at the end of June. We are going to France for 2 weeks. (I cry a little: the 8th of July is right in the middle of it: Mika is in Amsterdam then.....:tears: )

But next week our youngest daughter has a week holiday. The other two have to go to school, they say it's not fair, you can imagine that!

It will be nice to have one on one time with the youngest.

I guess I meant summer holiday. We have spring break at the end of the month. All the kids will be home then.

It will be nice to have one on one time with the youngest.

I guess I meant summer holiday. We have spring break at the end of the month. All the kids will be home then.

Springbreak sounds nice.

And yes: Emma deserves some solo-attention from her mother.

Are you going to do smt special in Springbreak?

what's the hot gossip today?

wendi and kath being let loose in hamsterjam, can someone alert the male population please. lets hope tickets are sorted.

I read today that it will soon be OFFICIAL!!!

today was good tomorrow will be better

Hi weealx - It's been "going to be official soon" for weeks

Springbreak sounds nice.

And yes: Emma deserves some solo-attention from her mother.

Are you going to do smt special in Springbreak?

Haven't figured out what we will do yet. Maybe go visit my brother in Chicago or my mother in Minneapolis (both places Mika played at in Feb!) or, if the snow hasn't all melted, take them skiing/snowboarding.

I'm going to have to try the nutella and chips together..it sounds interesting.

Have any of you had oreos and peanut butter? It's so good :)

I like peanut butter on chocolate chip cookies but my mom caught me doing it one time and doesnt seem to buy PB anymore..

Hello younglings, too quiet on your threads again? I like peanut butter and now we can get Reese's Peanut Butter Cups over here, I like those too.

Is a butter cup a kind of muffin or something? (Now I've got that song stuck in my head: "Build me up, Buttercup, don't break my heart....")