The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime....

has anyone apart from mamacatt, got no sence of sympathy to protect a small person?

shame on those who will not assist me against those who wish me distress, now i'm to frightened to go to hamsterjam.

mama you are just like the bionic woman - defending the weak

you'd shoot them?:lmao:

I'm not inhuman .. I would give them a choice: join us or die.

Although making them listen to Boyzone (weealx's idea) has its merits. Hw about ... Bachman Turner Overdrive?

hey Silver where do you go shoooting??

Have to confess that actually I'm a useless shot (though with a machine gun even I could do better than the A-Team).:gun2:

Though had a go with a bow and arrow once (Robin Hood Experience, Nottingham) and am now an Honorary Outlaw of Sherwood Forest.:yay:

Have to confess that actually I'm a useless shot (though with a machine gun even I could do better than the A-Team).:gun2:

Though had a go with a bow and arrow once (Robin Hood Experience, Nottingham) and am now an Honorary Outlaw of Sherwood Forest.:yay:

maid marian never used a bow, sure you were not friar tuck, rotfl

You can go off people, you know

but i still love you all, only stopping people from shooting me, I am harmless, just think what would happen if batman & robin were to join in. lol

Goodnight Oldlings and lurking younglings, have fun, and don't talk too much, cos it takes so long to catch up on this thread.:thumb_yello:

One quick visit to the pics :mf_lustslow: and then I'm off

what's the hot gossip today?

wendi and kath being let loose in hamsterjam, can someone alert the male population please. lets hope tickets are sorted.

I read today that it will soon be OFFICIAL!!!

Why just warn the males???

today was good tomorrow will be better

would you all do if a rival mika fan club came along?

Stick with the original and the best of course!:thumb_yello:

Good evening everyone :thumb_yello:

nothing wrong with bach turn over, if people are really naughty they should be made to listen to the osmonds.

oi I luuurve the osmonds . . . my first gig when I was 5!!:mf_lustslow:

Black Lace! (Agadoo)

Goodnight Oldlings and lurking younglings, have fun, and don't talk too much, cos it takes so long to catch up on this thread.:thumb_yello:

One quick visit to the pics :mf_lustslow: and then I'm off

missing u already silver

hiya trouble,

thinking of you and wendi made me think could we write a script on the two of you

Hello trouble2.

Explain please!

Bye Silver - Hi Kath!!

Got caught having an afternoon nap with the dogs to day by Hubby - he came home early to finish a report - says I should work full time if I have time for naps !!

PAH!

Could have been worse!!!!:naughty:

Hey Kath...how is your headache? Mine is getting worse and I'm afraid that after tonight it may never go away. LOL!! We are having our homeowner's meeting at the Police Station to discuss the 10Grand that they want from each of us. Should be a great night. :thumbdown:

oooh yur galmorous life - one night with Mika and Perez, another down the police station - because of Mika and Perez?????

Hey Kath...how is your headache? Mine is getting worse and I'm afraid that after tonight it may never go away. LOL!! We are having our homeowner's meeting at the Police Station to discuss the 10Grand that they want from each of us. Should be a great night. :thumbdown:

Hi Charlie, oh dear, sorry to hear the head is no better...I hope tonight isn't too bad :thumb_yello::shocked: Mine is a little better thank you :thumb_yello:

He is niw cooking MY dinner For ME as I am tired as I didnt get a proper nap !!!!!

Quite right too!

very good evening everyone!

i'm waiting for hubby to come home after 3 days, his dinner is ready ....but where's he? :sneaky2:

all the rest of the family has already had their dinner so the kitchen is working just for him....i hate this!

it never ends!

this means that i cannot be here soon...pls. wait for me!

i'm still so puzzled about mfc...guests are more than logged members, also today! it has happened for days now...ppl are fed up with the london stories and the postponed official announcement...what can we do?

so much negativity is running through the forums...i tried to do my best bumping the 2007 gigs, but no one seems interested to know what mika was like one year ago, especially newbies!

i know you want to chat and relax, but i must vent this out, in this thread where i know i won't be bullied or joked. i'm really worried now, and feel like we are loosing someone dear.

what do you think?