The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Evening Oldlings! Hey - I'm in a song!:shocked:

Hi Silver...am I the only one, who isn't in it?

No! Age is all mental. We're all young in here!

Yeah Baby :punk:

on this thread it is not the ship that has sailed,

it's the armada

:lol3::roll1:

HAHA! :lmfao:

and when we lose our keys???????

Hah, you've got me there :shocked:

and we are all mental here

I really don't know what your talking about :fisch:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that USB stick thing sounds like a great idea.

TGIF everybody!!

WooooHoooo!!!

:yay: no early wake up alarmbells! Just me and my bed....and offcourse my snoring husband :wink2:

Hi:punk: I'm back.

Just drank a nice glass of Ibuprofen: very bad headache. (So I really shouldn't be on here...)

USB-stick is a good idea. In some other threads they are talking about tatoos, perhaps we Oldlings should get a tattoo with all our data....

Just drank a nice glass of Ibuprofen: very bad headache. (So I really shouldn't be on here...)

USB-stick is a good idea. In some other threads they are talking about tatoos, perhaps we Oldlings should get a tattoo with all our data....

Or implant a microchip like the dogs have!:naughty:

Headaches seem to be common place here.:thumbdown:

Thats a great idea! But then we have to change our age every year.....or..just let it be what is now, and we'll never get older :thumb_yello:

hope the ibuprofen helps

until one day we have that limb amputated, then we would have to carry it around in a plastic bag. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Hi Silver! You have been immortalized! How are you?

Puzzled as to why I've been immortalized when there are lots of other people who deserve a mention - but then it is a song about all of us :thumb_yello:

Thats a great idea! But then we have to change our age every year.....or..just let it be what is now, and we'll never get older :thumb_yello:

Wrinkly old people with tattoos - yuck!

until one day we have that limb amputated, then we would have to carry it around in a plastic bag. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ok, who was it again who said we are mental......:wink2:

We can tattoo our date of birth, instead of our age!

:doh: why didn't i think of that

And about amputations: I wanted to tattoo my butt....(enough space there!:naughty: )

:roftl: try to imagine..you with your but in a plastic bag!

Wrinkly old people with tattoos - yuck!

Have you seen the skit on Saturday Night Live? It was an animation, sort of, of what a tattoo looks like when you are young and how it gets all saggy is gross as you age. Bad description, I know, of the skit.

I can't. Am soooooo excited:insane: :roftl:

share the excitement with all of us, your secret is safe here, anyway we will have forgotten about it by the time we read the next post, but it is still important to us.