The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Hi Carri, if you're still there, I've been in Australia. I'm taking my Australian Citizenship test.:confused:

Think I must have missed weealx

i'm still lurking silver

hi everyone

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to do a lot of lurking round here. No wonder the Younglings think we're paedophiles.:glasses2:

by lurking i mean watching wales beating france, well done wales:thumb_yello:

People seem to do a lot of lurking round here. No wonder the Younglings think we're paedophiles.:glasses2:

They *do*? :boxed:

Comes as news to me...

I'm only lurking because I have a conference call coming up in 10

minutes -- I can't really engage in any meaningful exchanges

right now :wink2:

So I'm trying to catch up a bit while I can, so that I can be on top

of things when I come back in an hour or so... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

So I'm trying to catch up a bit while I can, so that I can be on top

of things when I come back in an hour or so... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Yeah Wales!

Hi deb, I have no idea how you keep on top of this site. I have enough trouble doing my account threads :)

So, as I said, I won't be around this evening, have a good time.....

Hi Ruth, bye Ruth

Hi Deb - it was a joke about us being paedophiles, the Younglings think we're too old for Mika - we say he's too old for them:naughty:

I reckon I'm older than Mika's mum!!!!!

Oh, and Kath: did you read back far enough to see this wonderful song by Mamacatt?

No I hadn't seen it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! Brilliant Mamacatt! (ps...you have too much time on your hands!:naughty: ) Love it!

Good evening everyone!:thumb_yello:

No I hadn't seen it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! Brilliant Mamacatt! (ps...you have too much time on your hands!:naughty: ) Love it!

Good evening everyone!:thumb_yello:

soyou finally surfaced, did you enjoy the gig last night, i heard so many stories, I didn't think the barras stayed open that late. lol :thumb_yello:

good evening oldlings! :wub2:

will you ever forgive me for not being so much online recently....life gets in the way, as luke says...

how are you all?

i'm fine, worked outside a lot, tried to rearrange my life, missed you tons, joined lessons of creative writing.

will you ever forgive me for not being so much online recently....life gets in the way, as luke says...

how are you all?

i'm fine, worked outside a lot, tried to rearrange my life, missed you tons, joined lessons of creative writing.

Hi Robi, I've got the opposite problem, been on line way too much these past few days

Hi Robi, I've got the opposite problem, been on line way too much these past few days

dear silver...there were times when i used to be here more than acceptable...and probably they will come again.

simply there are moments when you don't feel like posting...sounds weird, doesn't it

i'm afraid we should see DEANO online to hope in some news :sneaky2: but he's never on!!! :thumbdown:

I bet Deano can be on site without having to log in (I don't mean as a guest , I mean as admin).

I bet Deano can be on site without having to log in (I don't mean as a guest , I mean as admin).

oh yes...but if he logs i think it's because he wants to make ppl see what he's doing....as making announcements i.e.!!!

deano....show us that you still exist! :sneaky2:

soyou finally surfaced, did you enjoy the gig last night, i heard so many stories, I didn't think the barras stayed open that late. lol :thumb_yello:

Yes.............Mika played there last May..that was when he wore the tartan trews that we made him :naughty: But yes thanks..I did actually enjoy it,....had a great night!:naughty:

how are you all?

ROBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi kath! :wub2:

so you are leeding a youngling life aren't you

a concert last night!

immediately tell the diff:wink2: erences between mika and yesterday's gig....

Hi Robi!

It seemed REALLY weird to be honest...especially as it was at a venue that we had seen Mika....and even more importantly, the one that holds the special memories of him wearing the trousers!:thumb_yello:

But...it was good. It seemed really weird that when we arrived at 7 30 we could have walked straight to the front and been on the second row!:naughty: