dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendi! I am impressed!

Thanks for the update. :thumb_yello:

I'm trying to catch up in the pics thread, not much new. But the ones from the party are gorgeous. :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I can't stop looking at this one :

mika_1790367.jpg

And my God! What are you going to do with all those lollipops? :naughty:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ...... yummy pic ... !!! :wub2:

Wendi! I am impressed!

Thanks for the update.

I'm trying to catch up in the pics thread, not much new. But the ones from the party are gorgeous.

I can't stop looking at this one :

mika_1790367.jpg

And my God! What are you going to do with all those lollipops? :naughty:

My daughters are helping me out by eating them for me :sneaky2:

I forgot -

Crystal is meeting with Elanorelle this weekend!!

And Happi come in most days, and spreads love :wub2:

You forgot me ......... :blush-anim-cl:

:huglove::wink2:

Hi Kath, when I read beach and swimming, I first took a look at your personal information to check if your moved to Australia or something....:wink2:

We planned to go swimming too but my husband is not feeling too well. He has stomach pains for a few weeks in a row now. He is finally seeing the doctor tomorrow. Hope it's nothing serious.

Oh i hope all is well...do let us know. Dave had tests last Friday but I think it will be another week before we get the results.:thumbdown:

Wendi..I am VERY impressed by your summary! i would probably have put 'Oh you haven't missed much' and I would have thought that was the case...but when you see it all written down it is quite a lot! Probably a lot of it is a load of twaddle of course but it is still quite a lot!:naughty:

Well, we went swimming. Feel a bit guilty for not taking the dogs to the beach....but that would have then lead to hosing them down which would have inevitably HAD to lead to washing the car since it is filthy and frankly it was just all a bit too much!:naughty:

OK...off again, bye for now :wub2:

Kath We can't be on at the same time!!!!!

But we are not anyway - you are away AGAIN!!!!!!!

JITB!!!! :sneaky2:

:wub2:

Alex - where is she? I thought she had phoned you? :blink:

This is very true!:naughty:

But you are right.I am not here!:roftl: But just before I go let me just remember to tell you Wendi That I have fianlly posted your cheque:thumb_yello: Better late than never..I only had a 2nd class stamp but decided that was probably better than me waiting to buy a first class that could probably take another week:naughty:

This is very true!:naughty:

But you are right.I am not here!:roftl: But just before I go let me just remember to tell you Wendi That I have fianlly posted your cheque:thumb_yello: Better late than never..I only had a 2nd class stamp but decided that was probably better than me waiting to buy a first class that could probably take another week:naughty:

Thats great - thanks!! :thumb_yello:

Will text you and let you know when it gets here!!

How are the acting classes going Happi?

Good !! Great thanks Wendi .... we trained in a particular acting form over the last 4 days .... & then performed to the public tonight !!! It was good ..... a little less audience numbers than we'd hoped for .... however, the particular process worked well !!! :thumb_yello:

I have now learned yet another great skill for my acting tool-bag !! :biggrin2:

Good !! Great thanks Wendi .... we trained in a particular acting form over the last 4 days .... & then performed to the public tonight !!! It was good ..... a little less audience numbers than we'd hoped for .... however, the particular process worked well !!! :thumb_yello:

I have now learned yet another great skill for my acting tool-bag !! :biggrin2:

Thats great - pity I live so far away - I would love to come and watch,

but the distance, plus my fear of flying makes it impossible!! :boxed:

Kath - I forgot to say - wear protection on your arms for the flight

to Hamsterjam!!!! :naughty: :naughty: