Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I could have swore reading that he had one done while drunk? ...Or maybe that was a dream. Lmfao. :roftl:

OMG!!!! That's bad!!

That's how I got my black heart done!!!! LMAO!!! I was DRUNK!!!!!

Hmm, I could have swore reading that he had one done while drunk? ...Or maybe that was a dream. Lmfao. :roftl:

Okay, so I'm not thinking wrong then...

I remember reading an article saying that he had one on his arm that he was trying to cover up or had to cover up or something. I wish I knew where that was because at first I thought I was making it up because the article sounded so fake.

Okay, so I'm not thinking wrong then...

I remember reading an article saying that he had one on his arm that he was trying to cover up or had to cover up or something. I wish I knew where that was because at first I thought I was making it up because the article sounded so fake.

SAME! Whoa, I kinda was doubting myself there for a second. I was beginning to think that my dreams were taking over my real life.

And I know I read it somewhere, but I haven't a clue! Grrr, it's really gonna bother me now.

I think it would be helpful to find out when this pic was taken. Then we can compare it with pictures that were taken after this one...and we have our result!:wink2:

My guess: It's fake and/or photoshopped.:naughty:

February 12th in San Francisco

1. snack attack?

2. while he was in CA I guess, it wasn't serious though

meaning he fell asleep while munching on some food and the package has dyed onto his arm.

seriously I have seen mika's naked arms lots and never ever a hint of a tattoo or a cover up so it's just transfer out of a bubble gum machine you know what a big kid he is after all lol :bleh:

This was taken less than 2 weeks ago. No tattoo.

2295228190_b0445feb1c_o.jpg

(Okay, you can't quite see the back near his elbow, but it's a good excuse to post this pic :naughty:)

*Inspects picture for 5 minutes*

No tattoo haha. But that was before the 12th of february (date of photo taken with tattoo)

EDIT: I just remembered you went to the London gigs too :naughty:

meaning he fell asleep while munching on some food and the package has dyed onto his arm.

seriously I have seen mika's naked arms lots and never ever a hint of a tattoo or a cover up so it's just transfer out of a bubble gum machine you know what a big kid he is after all lol :bleh:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I've never heard of that happening haha. With ink yes, but not with snack wrappers :roftl:

February 12th in San Francisco

Hmmm...ok, well we saw him the night before, right? I sure didn't see any tattoo on him, and I was right in the first row. Also, aren't tattoos supposed to be all bruised and everything when they're new?

Still not sure though...

I'll keep looking for pictures...

No tattoo haha. But that was before the 12th of february (date of photo taken with tattoo)

EDIT: I just remembered you went to the London gigs too :naughty:

It's not my pic anyway. It was taken on Feb. 26.

Hmmm...ok, well we saw him the night before, right? I sure didn't see any tattoo on him, and I was right in the first row. Also, aren't tattoos supposed to be all bruised and everything when they're new?

Still not sure though...

I'll keep looking for pictures...

yeah same here. It's probably photoshopped......but why would someone photoshop a tattoo on to his arm? :lmao: