My best friend megan gotz mad skillz!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Hahaha i've run out of lesbian stories. but i got some pretty good dylan trying to kill me ones :lmao:

I was hoping that would be the case because I don't have a lot of lesbian stories either. :naughty:

I love Dylan trying to kill you stories! :lmfao:

I was hoping that would be the case because I don't have a lot of lesbian stories either. :naughty:

I love Dylan trying to kill you stories! :lmfao:

yeah because him putting a matress on me when im lieing on my back and jumping up and down until i have to scream for help is oh-so amusing and ownderful. :roftl:

Maybe he was just trying to fertilize :roftl:

MORE MORE MORE! :lmfao:

:fisch: OK a kendra story (his sister) We had just built my treefort and she was the first to test it out so as she went down the once yellow and shiny slide and she hit the tiny bump at the bottom she started to cry. "What's wrong sweetie?" my mother asked so cairngly when she looked up at her with her big blue eyes "MY BIRDY HURTS!" :shocked: All the neighbours spat out their beers in amazement at what came out of that little child's mouth.

:fisch: OK a kendra story (his sister) We had just built my treefort and she was the first to test it out so as she went down the once yellow and shiny slide and she hit the tiny bump at the bottom she started to cry. "What's wrong sweetie?" my mother asked so cairngly when she looked up at her with her big blue eyes "MY BIRDY HURTS!" :shocked: All the neighbours spat out their beers in amazement at what came out of that little child's mouth.

Sorry I went to go eat some chips :naughty:

MY BIRDY HURTS!!!! :lmao:

I was wondering where you went. i was like "maybe i missed it" and i'd come back to the thread and look . :bleh: omg the funniest music video is on!!

:lmao: I LOOOVE that music video! Thanks for reminding me because I wanted to show it to my sister! :lmfao:

It's actually on tv?

:lmao: I LOOOVE that music video! Thanks for reminding me because I wanted to show it to my sister! :lmfao:

It's actually on tv?

yeah I'm watching much countdown or smth / :lmao: HAHA pumpkin soup is oN!! I love this song.

P.S is your sister Norwalk174twin by....any chance?:naughty:

yeah I'm watching much countdown or smth / :lmao: HAHA pumpkin soup is oN!! I love this song.

P.S is your sister Norwalk174twin by....any chance?:naughty:

They don't show good music videos in the US of A :no: I've never heard that :naughty:

Why yes, yes that is :roftl: She doesn't get on because she supposedly 'hates Mika Fan Club'! :lmfao: What a silly thing to say! I'm making her come on during Spring Break, and she said that everyone will probably end up hating her...

which may be true.

They don't show good music videos in the US of A :no: I've never heard that :naughty:

Why yes, yes that is :roftl: She doesn't get on because she supposedly 'hates Mika Fan Club'! :lmfao: What a silly thing to say! I'm making her come on during Spring Break, and she said that everyone will probably end up hating her...

which may be true.

:roftl: I was looking on like some kind of list and i saw Norwalk174twin and i got a bit creeped out thinking it was some kind of fan of yours and i looked at her myspace and she's the same age and from the same place as you .. so i was like Oh, haha teehee.

:roftl: I was looking on like some kind of list and i saw Norwalk174twin and i got a bit creeped out thinking it was some kind of fan of yours and i looked at her myspace and she's the same age and from the same place as you .. so i was like Oh, haha teehee.

Stalker?! :lmfao:

:roftl: Yeah i saw she liked johnny depp too i was like :shocked:

omg megan i just saw your myspace message (not stalking i promise :original:)

She is obsessed with Johnny Depp! She's seen almost every single movie and does have every magazine with a mention of Sweeney Todd :lol3:

You are such a stalker, I love it! :lmfao::wub2: :wub2:

That reminds me.. have you seen No Country for Old Men?

She is obsessed with Johnny Depp! She's seen almost every single movie and does have every magazine with a mention of Sweeney Todd :lol3:

You are such a stalker, I love it! :lmfao::wub2: :wub2:

That reminds me.. have you seen No Country for Old Men?

:roftl::wub2: I know, I know.

omg no, have you? Is it good?

Same here!! Just straight out blonde..straightness :lmao: *i see you fixed my :lmfao: You OCDer you*

but it looks actually pretty good.

You notice everything! :lmao: I just can't help myself lol

I would think it would look good :das: You sexy Canadian you :das: :das:

:das: I am very....noticeable. (?) :das:

I posted pics but they were crap and my hair was up , so i redid it and left it down :das:

I never do anything with my hair :lmfao: I just blow dry it... yep thats it :naughty:

EDIT: Wait did you say pictures?! I want to see :lmfao: