Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Thank you A. Clay you have made my night, thanks so much - there's me thinking there will be just the one, OMG he is just so.... need to be carried away now by a stretcher!!

YOU'RE WECOME: ACTUALLY MARLEEN (UNIVERSITY OF CHICKEN)

IS THE ONE WHO ZEROED IN ON IT!

Before that, I was imaging something like

T H I S . . .

http://www.villagehatshop.com/media/propeller-beanie_lrg.jpg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh A.Clay ur pictures ARE amazing u deserve a pat on the back!! u basically run this thread :P lol

HEY, we're all here 'cause we "LOVE, LOVE" MIKA:

I "borrow" plenty: if it's out in cyberspace, it's up for grabs!

youtubemyspace.png

IN ADDITION TO THIS . . .

mika_1790362.jpg

THERE'S THIS . . .

mika_1790367.jpg

and THIS . . . .

Mika_452845a.jpg

[i'm guessing the last one is AFTER the party!

There's a certain "look."]

GRETA posted all three. I just moved 'em here, for you guys to see some CURRENT PIX!

Very...very...cute !!!

:mf_lustslow:

IN ADDITION TO THIS . . .

mika_1790362.jpg

THERE'S THIS . . .

mika_1790367.jpg

and THIS . . . .

Mika_452845a.jpg

[i'm guessing the last one is AFTER the party!

There's a certain "look."]

GRETA posted all three. I just moved 'em here, for you guys to see some CURRENT PIX!

What party?! :crybaby:

I tried.

Not that I mean any offense to those of you who enjoy the photoshopped pictures - whatever tickles your fancy - I just personally don't enjoy sifting through them since they are off-topic for this thread and I'm not particularly interested in them. But that's just my view, and obviously several of you enjoy it so I wouldn't want to ruin the fun. It's hardly a serious matter anyway. So... the photoshop thread is there if anyone is interested in self-filtering.

Just a thought... maybe it's time for someone to start a separate "random photoshopped Mika pictures" thread? Otherwise we'll have "Mikagasmic Pics Part 73" by next week.

Edit: I'll go do it.

Yes, that's a good idea. :wink2:

We would probably end up posting lots of random stuff like that, because there aren't really any "new" Mika pictures for people to post right now....

:blink: ...I thought we were supposed to be posting that stuff in the Photoshop Thread?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13794

Yep, it was supposed to help filter out the photoshopped stuff from the "mikagasmic" stuff, so that we don't have Part 10 by tomorrow....

I put the link.

Again: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13794

sooo not gonna work :P
Yeah, that's what I was thinking when zoots made it, but it was a nice try. It might work...

I'm thinking that everyone is bored without a bunch of new pics coming in, so people have to pass the time somehow...