Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!! How did I miss this the other night! I can't stop staring either.....I bet he stinks though!:naughty: I could put up with it:thumb_yello: :wub2:

Thanks, just what I needed:naughty: I was just about to search it, but now it's here :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

How's your clone doing?? Mine is such a lovely boy, very sweet, cute, handsome, gorgeous....PERFECT:naughty:

Thanks, just what I needed:naughty: I was just about to search it, but now it's here :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

How's your clone doing?? Mine is such a lovely boy, very sweet, cute, handsome, gorgeous....PERFECT:naughty:

Mines doing ok, the OCD is not as bad as the "real" lost one, but still mega gorgeous,sweet,charming,tight trousers,converse, and the clone can cook and drive too, so thats a bonus!:thumb_yello:

Mines doing ok, the OCD is not as bad as the "real" lost one, but still mega gorgeous,sweet,charming,tight trousers,converse, and the clone can cook and drive too, so thats a bonus!:thumb_yello:

Yes it's a very useful thing, not only for cooking and driving, mine can't drive actually, but fortunately I can. He's very good with other things :naughty:

Yes it's a very useful thing, not only for cooking and driving, mine can't drive actually, but fortunately I can. He's very good with other things :naughty:

Mine looks exactly like this, even has the scar above his eye! Mine is very good with his hands:thumb_yello:

123.jpg

Mine looks exactly like this, even has the scar above his eye! Mine is very good with his hands:thumb_yello:

123.jpg

Yes they both look very alike. I think we did a really great job :thumb_yello:

he knows how to touch the right keys?:naughty:

If he's like mine, he really does:naughty: No worries about that!!

:lmfao:

woah...mika has a scar?

He has a scar above his left eye, and a small speck in his right eye.....if you go to Mikagasmic pics part 8 and go to page 137 (its imprinted on my brain) and have a look at the pic that Greta posted, you will know the one! You can see everything!!:thumb_yello:

He has a scar above his left eye, and a small speck in his right eye.....if you go to Mikagasmic pics part 8 and go to page 137 (its imprinted on my brain) and have a look at the pic that Greta posted, you will know the one! You can see everything!!:thumb_yello:

And, now we have our clones, we know him by heart...:naughty:

I love his speck!!! And his scar.

btw ewok and Anouk, are you discussing your clones??

I've been busy with mine, that's why I have only just arrived here :das:

I love his scar too..................I'd like to kiss it better

yes....seeing as my real one is still lost:emot-sad: :crybaby::tears:

Yes, they're lovely, aren't they:wub2:

Every detail! So...........did he scrub your back???:wink2:

Yes, and he washed my hair, he wrapped the towel around me, put some cream on my dry skin. When I put on my pyjamas he made us a cup of cinnamon tea. He already knows that's my favourite. Now he's keeping my bed warm, and sings to me. Now he's singing love today....He's the sweetest boy I ever had :blush-anim-cl:

Oh wow, I just looked at the giant pic!!! It's like your actually right in front of him its so big!!www, his face is so perfect!:wub2:

I had to clean my computer screen after looking at that, lots of lip marks! and I was late for work!! I couldn't drag myself away from it.....maybe I will go and have another look, I may be some time!! LOL

I really like this picture. He looks like he's concentrating on something.

1393952397-1.jpg

yeah, on wishing to incinerate the interviewer with his powerful stare:naughty:

have you seen the Live In Cartoon Motion dvd? the Milano part is my fav:thumb_yello: