CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, on wishing to incinerate the interviewer with his powerful stare:naughty:

have you seen the Live In Cartoon Motion dvd? the Milano part is my fav:thumb_yello:

I was thinking the same! "Why did you write Grace Kelly??" Thats my favourite part of the dvd too, and the concert of course and the bit where he talks about his family, cause it's close up!

I had to clean my computer screen after looking at that, lots of lip marks! and I was late for work!! I couldn't drag myself away from it.....maybe I will go and have another look, I may be some time!! LOL

:lmao: I was able to control myself!!(although it was tempting) But you should just save the pic on your computer, it would save all that time and effort you take to find it:naughty:

have you seen the Live In Cartoon Motion dvd? the Milano part is my fav:thumb_yello:

Yes, it's my favourite part too...You can feel his irritation yourself:roftl: :roftl:

ok, very random, but looking at that serious concentrating pic, suddenly made me remember Mika's smell! Ok not that I know exactly, but the whole concert in London had this lovely smell, and when Mika brushed passed me(:wub2:) my top had his smell on it, and yeah it was really nice:wub2:

Does anyone else remember his smell???

sorry, for being off topic and weird!:naughty:

haha yes i have many many times lol. It is awesome !!!!!

ok, very random, but looking at that serious concentrating pic, suddenly made me remember Mika's smell! Ok not that I know exactly, but the whole concert in London had this lovely smell, and when Mika brushed passed me(:wub2:) my top had his smell on it, and yeah it was really nice:wub2:

Does anyone else remember his smell???

sorry, for being off topic and weird!:naughty:

You lucky thing! That is my fantasy to have a smell of Mika! I have heard he smell gorgeous............sadly I have never been close enough to smell him:thumbdown: One day soon hopefully!:thumb_yello:

63862_Mika_-_2008_GRAMMY_Awardscelebutopia_100208_03_122_730lo.jpg

THANKS!! Greta you're a star! I can sleep well now......after I've cleaned all the kiss marks from my pc screen:wub2:

And double helpings too!!!

As soon as I rolled down the page and started to see his hair my stomach flipped a thousand times!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

You lucky thing! That is my fantasy to have a smell of Mika! I have heard he smell gorgeous............sadly I have never been close enough to smell him:thumbdown: One day soon hopefully!:thumb_yello:

you will get your chance!!!:thumb_yello: someday!!!

and yea, if what I smelled is what he always smell like then he does smell gorgeous!!!:wub2:

you will get your chance!!!:thumb_yello: someday!!!

and yea, if what I smelled is what he always smell like then he does smell gorgeous!!!:wub2:

He does smell delicious!:wub2:

I can almost smell him right now:blush-anim-cl: haha

Can you try and describe this smell?? I wasn't close enough to him to get a whiff.

It's high time MFC had smellovision anyway..maybe when (when????:shocked: ) we become official:wink2:

STOP IT!!! You are making me sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous, it's not fair, I have no luck when it comes to meeting him!:thumbdown: I will just post a pic and smell it! LOL

mika_1790362.jpg

oh yeah :wub2:

Can you try and describe this smell?? I wasn't close enough to him to get a whiff.

It's high time MFC had smellovision anyway..maybe when (when????:shocked: ) we become official:wink2:

when I smelled him (:naughty: ) it was pretty much like armani attitude. (yes I spent a few days in the stores trying to figure out his fragrance :naughty: )

right, hmm, how do I do this...:naughty:

ok it's like a perfume kind of smell, sort of sweet. And I don't know why but I thought it was kind of chewing gummy (in a good way)...oh this is hard to describe in words...:lmao: it was just really nice, the kind of smell you don't wanna forget:wub2:

Um I'll try haha.

When I met him he smelled warm (if warmth has a smell haha), almost like hot spice tea with some nice cologne.

Mika's scent = spicy hot tea :naughty: