Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are no more clones - I'm putting my foot down.

:(

He's gonna get really upset now.

*Comforts poor Meeks again*

lol

thinks the madness is rubbing off on me. :)

Def NO more clones! Just the 2, mine and Anouk's........well I have the real one aswell, if Laurel EVER lets me have him back!!!:roftl:

No he's quite happy now Karen.

Can't upset him now can I ..... :wink2:

It's not my decision. He doesn't want you anymore.

:roftl:

Def NO more clones! Just the 2, mine and Anouk's........well I have the real one aswell, if Laurel EVER lets me have him back!!

Still not back??? It's time for some action I'm afraid...

Ahhhh it's so sweet, I bought Mica (Mikaclone shortened to Mica) a new Tamagotchi yesterday and he's still soooo happy with it:wub2:

Still not back??? It's time for some action I'm afraid...

Ahhhh it's so sweet, I bought Mica (Mikaclone shortened to Mica) a new Tamagotchi yesterday and he's still soooo happy with it:wub2:

I called my clone Harry....He is very nice, smile not quite as infectious as the real one (still missing it):thumbdown: but better than nothing until my real one is found. Mine's good at cooking too like yours, perhaps I should get Harry to teach him when he returns:thumb_yello: I agree action is needed.....but what???? I know he will come back to me......I can feel it:thumb_yello:

17-1-1.jpg

I called my clone Harry....He is very nice, smile not quite as infectious as the real one (still missing it) but better than nothing until my real one is found. Mine's good at cooking too like yours, perhaps I should get Harry to teach him when he returns I agree action is needed.....but what???? I know he will come back to me......I can feel it:thumb_yello:

17-1-1.jpg

Yes I'm sure he will. He misses you sooooo much, it seems like he ca'nt eat or drink anything because of missing you. When he's back Harry surely is willing to make the two of you a fantastic meal. I'm thinking about what we can do to get him home. You can call on me, whenever you need me, you must know that :wink2:

No.......Mika totally agreed to the cloning, we have it in writing. He's sad because he misses me:wub2:

I'm so glad we saved his agreement, now we can proof it, anytime. Thanks for posting it, it was meant to be a secret, but we cannot do anything other then post it now. We'll keep that other part our secret, won't we:das:

Look here's the proof..........................

IloveKaren-1-1.jpg

By the way, mine can make great coffee as well, and tea of course. He's going to buy me a dog, isn't it sweet:wub2:

Yes I'm sure he will. He misses you sooooo much, it seems like he ca'nt eat or drink anything because of missing you. When he's back Harry surely is willing to make the two of you a fantastic meal. I'm thinking about what we can do to get him home. You can call on me, whenever you need me, you must know that

I'm so glad we saved his agreement, now we can proof it, anytime. Thanks for posting it, it was meant to be a secret, but we cannot do anything other then post it now. We'll keep that other part our secret, won't we:das:

By the way, mine can make great coffee as well, and tea of course. He's going to buy me a dog, isn't it sweet

I can't eat or sleep either until he's back safe with me. I may need to talk to you if I get too distraught and he doesn't come back soon:boxed: Maybe I need to put a few more posters up, I have one on myspace page too so hopefully someone will see it, I'm not convinced Laurel has mine I think she has an imposter!!!:roftl: I'm glad we have proof too, so NO MORE clones! Harry has just bought me flowers and chocolates, he is sooooo sweet but I still really miss my real Mika.:tears:

You can see a part of me on the left!!! I realize that i was so close to him :shocked:

mikamontreal.jpg

I love this pic Caroline, I stole it and had it on my phone as the screen saver for a while:roftl: You were sooooooooooooooooo lucky.

:boxed:

That's the clone with that sign.

You can't fool me.... :biggrin2:

Sorry tactics I tell you :thumbdown:

He's still not coming back .... he's very very happy here. :thumb_yello:

I mean he get's chicken all the time cos' I work on Oven Fresh..... :naughty:

You know I used to be normal - I really need to leave this thread now.... :blush-anim-cl: