Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

1291151276.jpg

Look who I found outside!

Here a storm was coming and he didn't have a coat and something has happened to one of his poor mitts.

He did have an umbrella, ella ella ey ey ey

No to worry, we are inside having tea and toast and are watching trashy television.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the clone with that sign.

You can't fool me....

Sorry tactics I tell you

He's still not coming back .... he's very very happy here.

I mean he get's chicken all the time cos' I work on Oven Fresh.....

You know I used to be normal - I really need to leave this thread now.... :blush-anim-cl:

He gets EXTRA tasty from me!!:wink2:

Normal..............................yes I remember that, before I joined MFC!:roftl:

1291151276.jpg

Here a storm was coming and he didn't have a coat and something has happened to one of his poor mitts.

No to worry, we are inside having tea and toast and are watching trashy television.

You found him!:thumb_yello: Keep him safe until I can come and get him back.........don't let Laurel have him:naughty: Told you she had an imposter!:roftl:

He LOVES trashy tv, especially those ones in the middle of the night!

1291151276.jpg

*checks*

nope that's not my Mika.

He's nice and warm and safe here - and his hand is fine.

I bet that's one of the clones. They've made him cook and make tea too much and the poor lamb has burnt himself. :thumbdown:

You take care of him now Katy - poor thing :wink2:

*Mutters slavery should be abolished*

:roftl:

*checks*

nope that's not my Mika.

He's nice and warm and safe here - and his hand is fine.

I bet that's one of the clones. They've made him cook and make tea too much and the poor lamb has burnt himself. :thumbdown:

You take care of him now Katy - poor thing :wink2:

*Mutters slavery should be abolished*

:roftl:

Nope..thats def mine,thats the clothes he was wearing when he was lost and thats my umbrella ella ella too, it was raining that fateful day when he went to the studios to start on his new album and got lost, it's not a clone, clones don't have the exact same look of the real thing. He also had a baddy hand too from running the bath for us:wink2: You can ask Gatorgadina....she knows about that!

Better post a pic before we get banned! Another dodgy shadow on the pic:wink2:

123.jpg

I can't eat or sleep either until he's back safe with me. I may need to talk to you if I get too distraught and he doesn't come back soon:boxed: Maybe I need to put a few more posters up, I have one on myspace page too so hopefully someone will see it, I'm not convinced Laurel has mine I think she has an imposter!!!:roftl: I'm glad we have proof too, so NO MORE clones! Harry has just bought me flowers and chocolates, he is sooooo sweet but I still really miss my real Mika.:tears:

Poor poor girl, you're welcome, anytime. When you need to talk, just say it and I'll be there....Ahhh how sweet; Harry bought flowers and chocolates. He knows how you feel, what you need. It's nothing compared to your real one, but it is very nice of him....

But, at least he is found, finally!! Hope you get him back real soon!!

Mine is singing again, one of his new songs, you know them but we'll have to keep them secret...

Mika-music-03.jpg

Poor poor girl, you're welcome, anytime. When you need to talk, just say it and I'll be there....Ahhh how sweet; Harry bought flowers and chocolates. He knows how you feel, what you need. It's nothing compared to your real one, but it is very nice of him....

But, at least he is found, finally!! Hope you get him back real soon!!

Mine is singing again, one of his new songs, you know them but we'll have to keep them secret...

Mika-music-03.jpg

Yes I will have him back soon, I just know it, he wants to come home and not be in any stranger's houses, he has OCD you know?? Doesn't like change and needs lots of routine and his tea made in the particular way that I make it, no one elses tea would be the same:thumb_yello: Perhaps laurel would like Harry when Mika comes home?

Umm noone answered!

Ahhhhhh! A mikaclone....................long story..........

1. Real Mika -belongs to me

2. Me and Anouk made 2 identical Mika's, Mica and Harry, good likenesses but not quite the same as the real thing.

Anouk's MicaRockettshirt2.jpg

Harry -my cloneRockettshirt2.jpg

Yes I will have him back soon, I just know it, he wants to come home and not be in any stranger's houses, he has OCD you know?? Doesn't like change and needs lots of routine and his tea made in the particular way that I make it, no one elses tea would be the same:thumb_yello: Perhaps laurel would like Harry when Mika comes home?

Ahhhhhh! A mikaclone....................long story..........

1. Real Mika -belongs to me

2. Me and Anouk made 2 identical Mika's, Mica and Harry, good likenesses but not quite the same as the real thing.

Anouk's MicaRockettshirt2.jpg

Harry -my cloneRockettshirt2.jpg

I'm so happy for you both!! Finally you'll be together again:thumb_yello:

Here's a new one of Mica

mika_leaves_punk_nightclub_1790527.jpg