CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Summer06LA.jpg

Were here, what's the order? Remember to be rude and don't say sweetie or honey, lolol

I do hate it when people honey me, just cause they don't want to remember names LOL

:naughty:

It's strange...I don't really mind/notice when strangers or older people do it...but when my friends call me sweetie or honey, it irritates me. I'm weird.

I wonder who actually took this picture?:blink:

Summer06LA.jpg

Were here, what's the order? Remember to be rude and don't say sweetie or honey, lolol

I do hate it when people honey me, just cause they don't want to remember names LOL

What is the CD on the table???? Anyone know?? I can't see it properly

It's strange...I don't really mind/notice when strangers or older people do it...but when my friends call me sweetie or honey, it irritates me. I'm weird.

I wonder who actually took this picture?:blink:

I'm older than Mika, so, can I call him sweetie????

mikaRedTrousersOnPiano.jpg

Nice feet! He could put his cold feet on me in bed anyday!:naughty::wink2:

I'll keep on posting old pics, but they're still soooo mikagasmic:naughty:

img_17.jpg

Next is one off my 'all-time favourites' that smile is absolutely killing me:wub2:

mkp_ros_img_311020071609500.jpg

382114813_b011e36000.jpg

I'm melting right now:blush-anim-cl:

Hahah! I don't suggest it, but hey: Say what you want to satisfy yourseeeelf...HEY! But you only want...what everybody else says you should waaaannnnnttt....should waaaaaaannnnt!...I can be brown I can be blue I can be vioulet sky! I can be hurtful, I can be purp...

:blink:

...Sorry. Got a tad bit carried away. Just a little.

He does have lovely feet though. I'm amazed at how long his toes are!:naughty::wub2:

I love this set of pics...don't know why really....well apart from it being Mika of course....:wub2: Look at that smile in the second one, I'm melting now...................

mouth.jpg

118b.jpg

132b.jpg

Yes, I love them too. Especially the second one, he looks sooooo damn cute on that!!

I reckon we could call Mika anything we like at our age ewok!

I might even call him 'young man'..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXIvckZ6tA

And his feet are luvly :wub2: lovely and big!

1000 posts tonight ewokwicket!!!

I might even call him 'young man'..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXIvckZ6tA

And his feet are luvly :wub2:lovely and big!

Ha Ha I LOVE this! I had forgotten all about it. I know what I would like to call him:wink2:

Size 13's or something???? Big feet.............................................big ................heart!:thumb_yello::naughty::wink2:

And his feet are luvly :wub2: lovely and big!

Hi!

Last 'met' you on Sunday, how are you doing??

And, how's your clone doing? Mica is fine, everyday I love him more :wub2:

Such a nice person:thumb_yello:

Another pic of Mica:naughty: He did a little gig last night overhere, and he's already a rising star in this city. People keep on asking for autographs, but I think I'm gonna quit it, he's mine!!! No time for all that kind of stuff!!!

430904839_e797154b52.jpg

:woot_jump: !!!

Yes, it is!!!! Congratulations!!:biggrin2:

Brb all. I have to do chores...

:yay:

Congrats on your 1,000th (it just had to be in Mikagasmics, didn't it :biggrin2: ).

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad it was in Mikagasmic!:thumb_yello: Do I qualify for a celebratory kiss from Mr M?????

Chores......................Bad!:thumbdown:

Hi!

Another pic of Mica:naughty: He did a little gig last night overhere, and he's already a rising star in this city. People keep on asking for autographs, but I think I'm gonna quit it, he's mine!!! No time for all that kind of stuff!!!

430904839_e797154b52.jpg

Hi Anouk!

My clone is doing fine..I have him cleaning the kitchen floor at the moment, he's wearing a little apron and not much else :roftl: I wish he'd hurry up! :das:

Nice picture by the way, I love him when he looks as if he's really concentrating on something..

Hi!

430904839_e797154b52.jpg

Hi Anouk, Did you read my post a few pages back? I have heard from my real one and he's coming home, he escaped from Laurel...I'm sooooooo glad, I can't wait to have him back, I might leave the lost sign up just in case he gets lost again, be on the safe side, I would hate to have to go through all the heartache again:thumbdown: Harry is fine, don't know what he will think of real Mika, but 2 is better than one, so I will see how it goes:thumb_yello: I love his hair in the pic you posted, I would like to run my fingers through it!

(we are soooooooooooooooo mad!!!) Harry has been doing some yoga.

[Pic has been deleted, reason: private pic]

Hi Anouk!

My clone is doing fine..I have him cleaning the kitchen floor at the moment, he's wearing a little apron and not much else :roftl: I wish he'd hurry up! :das:

Nice picture by the way, I love him when he looks as if he's really concentrating on something..

Yes, they'll do anything you ask for, it's unbelievable:thumb_yello:

I like that pic for the same reason. Have another one, but that's not very high quality. But...Mika is on it, so it's still a nice pic:biggrin2:

543166176_c730e9d8ff.jpg