Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

It´s from the TBA secret gig... he is playing with some costumes, is very funny!!

I love when he wears a crown! That crown is veeeery Freddie-ish!

king.jpg

Mika--large-msg-118484897277.jpg

Oh I've never seen it!! Do you have the link?:wink2:

That last one is from my all time fav pics of Mika.

l_e021a6b60421277f956738ff7ccdca25.jpg

I love the global warming shirt:wub2: but where is this pic from?:blink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what airport is that:blink: do i sound stalkerish cuz right now i really want to go to that airport and retrace those exact steps:roftl: :boxed: and that girl that is waiting behind him on the line for the x ray machine looks like she is checking out his arse :naughty: i wouldnt blame her:mf_lustslow: :roftl:

what airport is that:blink: do i sound stalkerish cuz right now i really want to go to that airport and retrace those exact steps:roftl: :boxed: and that girl that is waiting behind him on the line for the x ray machine looks like she is checking out his arse :naughty: i wouldnt blame her:mf_lustslow: :roftl:

It's alright. I sound stalkerish a lot. I would seriously love to retrace his steps too. I mean when I was waiting to get into the concert, I basically rubbed my face on his tour bus. God, I am such a weirdo. *hides from embarrassment* :roftl:

It's alright. I sound stalkerish a lot. I would seriously love to retrace his steps too. I mean when I was waiting to get into the concert, I basically rubbed my face on his tour bus. God, I am such a weirdo. *hides from embarrassment* :roftl:

hahaha u were there! omg were u one of the crazy fans that was waiting out there for 11 hours with me lol:naughty:

I haven't washed the dress he hugged me in. I smell it occasionally. :das:

That sounds creepy doesn't it?...:naughty:

I haven't washed the dress he hugged me in. I smell it occasionally. :das:

That sounds creepy doesn't it?...:naughty:

Not at all! I wouldn't wash it ever. Heck, I would even frame it!

I actually didn't wash the jeans I wore to the concert for awhile until my mother insisted that they needed to be. I wanted to cry.

Haha..aww. The essence is still there! :naughty:

Yes, I know in my heart that it is. Every time I wear them I get a big smile on my face.

My mother just thinks I'm crazy. I even collected confetti from the concert and I came home to find that she threw them away! How can you possible think that colorful strings of paper that were neatly placed on my desk trash?!?!? Thankfully they were on the top.

Haha..aww. The essence is still there! :naughty:

Hahah! I just got finished smelling the shirt I wore when I met him while I was away cleaning my room...:lmfao:

I need help...

Yes, I know in my heart that it is. Every time I wear them I get a big smile on my face.

My mother just thinks I'm crazy. I even collected confetti from the concert and I came home to find that she threw them away! How can you possible think that colorful strings of paper that were neatly placed on my desk trash?!?!? Thankfully they were on the top.

Yay! Good thing you were able to recover them...I have confetti in two places:my schoolbag and my dresser.:blush-anim-cl:

68753857fe5.jpg

Old? Yes...Still funny? Yes.:mf_rosetinted: