Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Ahhhhhh Our clones ........I wish! and NO I haven't had my lost item back yet, I'm checking my post box every day.............:wub2:

*imagines us making our mikaclone*:roftl: :roftl: But, only two. One for you, one for me :naughty:

It's a pitty that it's not back yet. Hope they find it soon, you're really missing it, aren't you :tears:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*imagines us making our mikaclone*:roftl: :roftl: But, only two. One for you, one for me :naughty:

It's a pitty that it's not back yet. Hope they find it soon, you're really missing it, aren't you :tears:

I miss him loads.........bed is very cold without him!:wink2::naughty:

Okay okay, if you're really nice then we'll probably make one for you. But that's it, no more mika's after that one:wink2:

OOOOPs sorry I promised Gat one too before I read your message about only 2!

NO MORE CLONES!!!!

Okay okay, if you're really nice then we'll probably make one for you. But that's it, no more mika's after that one:wink2:

yeah one more for me then we must break the mould :wink2:

You're too excited about your clone I guess :naughty:

I'm very excited indeed!

36-1.jpg

but the stage is so pretty! and its probably mostly conceptualised by mika, so its love :D

and its a pity i didn't download the video of the performance before the video got taken down from youtube ;_;

I remember somebody saying she was hoping the cover of his next CD would look like this. I'm so with whoever it was on that!!!

I miss him loads.........bed is very cold without him!:wink2::naughty:

OOOOPs sorry I promised Gat one too before I read your message about only 2!

NO MORE CLONES!!!!

Yes I can imagine. A very bad start of the day waking up and not to see his face must be really horrible....poor girl *hugs*

ANd another clone is okay, but that's the last one. We must destroy everything about it after we finished them, so it's not even possible to have another one made:naughty: We're just so lucky to come up with that brilliant idea....

Gorgeous in green!:mf_lustslow:

t43.jpg

Perfect in Pink!:wub2:

nwm1.jpg

No word to describe Purple!!!!!:

1a-2.jpg

and the best til last!!

4-3.jpg

He's just perfect. Too perfect...Even a garbage bag would look lovely if he's wearing it:naughty:

P1090048.jpg

P1090029.jpg

PHWOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR! I wouldn't mind that with a few bubbles on his head!!!:roftl:

Right, now I am awake! :roftl:

He has a perfect body. There's nothing else to say!!

(Why did you post the pic twice ewok? Is one for me?? I'll have mine with bubbles too :wink2: )

Edit: ok now you've changed it..I'll have them both, I can't choose lol