• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mikaoaks:roftl:

Hi Katy and Anouk

Well, we got home last night and what can I say..................!! We had an absolutely fantastic time, the most romantic I have ever spent, I am even more in love with him now, can it get any better, I am floating on air because........................................HE ASKED ME!!!!!! Right there under the Eiffel Tower, He did go down on one knee although there was LOTS of people around and he was so embarressed, you know how shy he can be sometimes. I fell into his arms and before you wonder..........of course I said YES! We then had a very romantic meal that Mika had booked and had Champagne and it was pure heaven, we then went back to the hotel and as we were still hungry had some

chicken!:naughty::wink2: I am now Mika's Fiancee:mf_rosetinted:

Here is a pic of the ring, isn't it beautiful, look at those diamonds, it must have cost a fortune! I just can't stop looking at it.

Anouk, we will def have to get together and look for dresses now!:thumb_yello:

3_stone_diamond_rings.jpg

and look how pleased Mika is................

f_LQVWyR0J2MUm_8c5d2b2.gif

Hi Katy and Anouk

Well, we got home last night and what can I say..................!! We had an absolutely fantastic time, the most romantic I have ever spent, I am even more in love with him now, can it get any better, I am floating on air because........................................HE ASKED ME!!!!!! Right there under the Eiffel Tower, He did go down on one knee although there was LOTS of people around and he was so embarressed, you know how shy he can be sometimes. I fell into his arms and before you wonder..........of course I said YES! We then had a very romantic meal that Mika had booked and had Champagne and it was pure heaven, we then went back to the hotel and as we were still hungry had some

chicken!:naughty: I am now Mika's Fiancee:mf_rosetinted:

Here is a pic of the ring, isn't it beautiful, look at those diamonds, it must have cost a fortune! I just can't stop looking at it.

3_stone_diamond_rings.jpg

and look how pleased Mika is................

f_LQVWyR0J2MUm_8c5d2b2.gif

Oooooooohhhhhhhh Karen, Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! I KNEW he would ask you!! I just don't know what to say.... there's no word to describe how happy I am for you!! Maybe we can have a little party together this week about our coming weddings? It deserves a party, don't you think??

And about our dresses? I don't want anyone else to see my dress before the wedding, you are the only one I trust. You definitaly won't tell Mica how it's gonna look like. I saw a shop where they had AMAZING dresses. I don't like white, it reminds me of the hospital and so I don't like it, but they have really nice dresses in various colours. Maybe we can have a look there? We have to look really incredible, I know they find us the most beautiful girls in the world (Mica use to sing that to me :wub2: ) but I want to show him again. And so do you I guess. Now I have to go, I'll be back tonight but Mica says the chicken's ready. And you know; Don't let him wait too long:roftl:

Another Purple pants-lover:naughty:

vfest_04_wenn5004073.jpg

But, I have to say that I'm also a great White Pants-lover, this is such a mikagasmic picture:mf_lustslow:

mika_07_wenn1464551.jpg

I just love the outfit he wore at the Sommerset gig...:wub2:

mika_10_wenn1464554.jpg

mika_05_wenn1464549.jpg

Another Purple pants-lover:naughty:

vfest_04_wenn5004073.jpg

But, I have to say that I'm also a great White Pants-lover, this is such a mikagasmic picture:mf_lustslow:

mika_07_wenn1464551.jpg

I just love the outfit he wore at the Sommerset gig...

mika_10_wenn1464554.jpg

mika_05_wenn1464549.jpg

i love him so much!!

he looked gorgeous in those pics!

well.. in all pics he looks perfect :mf_rosetinted: hahaha

Mikaoaks:roftl:

Hi Katy and Anouk

chicken!:naughty::wink2: I am now Mika's Fiancee:mf_rosetinted:

QUOTE]

That's so awesome! When's the date?

Another Purple pants-lover

But, I have to say that I'm also a great White Pants-lover, this is such a mikagasmic picture

mika_07_wenn1464551.jpg

I just love the outfit he wore at the Sommerset gig...:wub2:

mika_10_wenn1464554.jpg

mika_05_wenn1464549.jpg

I prefer the white pants to the purpleness! I LOVE the white ones!:wub2:

and that last pic..................................:jawdrop: Perhaps he could wear that outfit at our wedding:mf_rosetinted:

We need some Mika pics don't we.....

6.jpg

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

No words needed

Just ..........

S**T Laurel!!!! You just killed me with these 2 pics...................sigh, I haven't got that last one I thought I had them all in that series, those are my favs of all Mika pics:wub2:

Thanks!

*clicks and saves yet more Mika pics on her pc*

lol

That's my FAVE pic from GMA...

He looks so bloody ......... in it.

Glad I could give you a pic you've not got yet ......

throat touching again ...... awwwwww